Tail light tinted..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail light tinted..

so i was extremely interesting in niteshades after seeing mikes tail lights but it turns out there is a website that offers tint film that is removable ( i dont need to worry about spray cannin anymore... lol it scares me rockblocker.net and they have our car ...i emailed them to make sure they have the coupes tails but if they do .. i am going to have to buy the tints! sorry i am real excited
    Mods so far...black arrow over lays. blue door sill over lays. painted intake and engine over..more to come

so its a film tint instead of the spray... the curvature of the headlight would make using a film near impossible?! Even with a headgun and all that stuff!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Yeah sounds like a pain in the ass...but might as well try it!
      Let us know how it goes
      2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Post pics when you are done please :P :P :P
        Shit happens, Drive faster
        GO SENS GO!!!!!!!
        :) :) :) :) :) :)
        GO SENS GO!!!!!!!

Comment

yea it's possible. The tint will fit the curvature of the light. I believe it is already shaped for it as well, you just need to squeegee it down.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by mdahms
            Post pics when you are done please :P :P :P
            X2!
            ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Damn, isn't 50 bucks for headlights and 60 bucks for taillights a little steep?
              ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

I just retinted my tails with Niteshades that I had left from the last time. IMO the stock tails are too red..very bright. I darkened them up a little and they look pretty cool. Not sure if I want to completely blacken them out completely yet...I like the look, but don't like the attention from the fuzz.
                -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Since i have been on in a while, I niteshaded mine and I love the look. During the day they look black with just barely a tint of red, and at night they look completely black. I might take pics soon
                  2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

Yea I love that look. The all-black looks mean, but the black with slight red in it looks sinister
                    -Mike #1

Comment

the tints are already custom fitted to our tails and head lights.. the prices are steep yes... but i got connections....(meaning i will pay full price) lol and i will try to post pics but have no idea how
                      Mods so far...black arrow over lays. blue door sill over lays. painted intake and engine over..more to come

Comment

All black on black would look nice.

Comment

I don't care how many different things they come out with, I am gonna wait on the Altezza taillights, I love the look of Euro lights on the back of the car and when they finally come out, I will be one of the first in line to buy them.
                          "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                            All black on black would look nice.
                            2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

man I was looking at my taillights today, and I'm not totally happy with it. I think I'm gonna buy another can and go over them a few more times. Then with whatever is left...darken the headlights...
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                              X