Thinking about the New Camaro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about the New Camaro?

It will be a nice car, and I would like to get it when it comes, out, what about you guys?
    For Sure!!
    0%
    Not a chance!!
    0%
    Maybe
    0%
    Black '06 G6 GTP Coupe - Stock for now!

i wouldn't put all my eggs in GMs basket. i just have a bad feeling they aren't going to let the Camaro live up to its legacy. i would love to have one of those Chargers though. those things are tight as hell.

Comment

Heck no on the Camaro. However, I WILL take a Dodge Challenger when it comes out!
      "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Originally posted by adrenaline_junkie75
        Heck no on the Camaro. However, I WILL take a Dodge Challenger when it comes out!
        that's what i meant...the challenger not the charger!

Comment

I will be the proud owner of the new f body when she comes out. And there will be plenty of mods out for the ls2 by the time these get out too.
          Originally posted by Nikki
          You are an e-pimp.
          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
          I tried too, my penis way too big
          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I voted maybe. As much as I hate imports, the Nissan Skylin GT-R is lookin' mighty fine. And who knows what else will be out in the next few years.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

^-- werd that skyline is SICK.

I put 'Maybe' as well... I'll be sure to wait for the 3rd year of production though so I get all the available options this time!!
              2006 G6 GTP Coupe
              :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
              :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
              :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

No coupes for me. Just don't like them.

Unless it's a Solstice...
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

camaro dose look nice but when it comes out esp if it has and def will have its V6 counterpart and will become the next mustang to populate the road with the honda civic.
                  2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                  Gotta have it Green color
                  Brembo brake package
                  420 HP 5.0L
                  Ford Racing Power Pack
                  GT500 track pack differential cover
                  BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

w00t, hell yes!!
                    2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I voted "for sure". I've been waiting for a new Camaro ever since 2002. If they had continued the last model until NOW even, I would NOT own a G6.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Hell yeah i want one. It would look good right next to my Dad's 69 z/28. Plus it kinda works out i will have the g6 payed off about the right time.

BTW there is an artical this months Motor Trend about the camaro and what GM could do to it.
                        2006 Electric Blue G6 GT sedan
                        f-16 Crew Chief 85-1505

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                          I voted maybe. As much as I hate imports, the Nissan Skylin GT-R is lookin' mighty fine. And who knows what else will be out in the next few years.
                          Yeah, that thing DEFINITLEY gives me a HARD on!

The import thing, I wasnt a big fan, till a friend of mine's 04 Accord sedan, with NOTHING but a cold air intake and a half tank of gas SMOKED a Mustang 5.0 in the quarter, and he had some decent mods too! Impressed me!! But then again..... I was impressed that i actually got my lazy ass out of bed and worked all last week so.... my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                            w00t, hell yes!!
                            Ditto!!
                            Originally posted by Toyz
                            Originally posted by simplyred
                            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                            X