Canadian Bash AUG 2008?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Bash AUG 2008?

If i hosted a canadian bash would you come?

if so what weekend would be good for you?
    aug 22-23
    0.00%
    AUg 15-16
    0.00%
    No
    33.33%
    Yes
    66.67%

Re: Canadian Bash AUG 2008?

I think we need a Canadian bash! or at least like a huge Ontario bash for those who don't want to drive across beautiful Canada..I'd say Toronto or surrounding area?

- Alpine IVA-w505 7" DVD with built in Blackbird GPS
    - JL 1000.1 Amp
    - JL 12" W7
    - 10% Front Tint, 5% Rear

Comment

Oh hell yeah I'd be there...but september or october would be better for me...august is still a busy season...i'd have trouble getting time off...
      2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

thats what im thinkin

I have a perfect location if ppl dont mind campin for a weekend. We have a hall with a full kitchen, use of the natural fed spring pool (no chemicles ) and full running washroom facilites. and best of all its only 40-50 mins outside of toronto.

If they dont want to camp. Thers tonz of bed an breakfasts with in a 10 min drive.

Let me know..Ive talked to the boad of directors and all of aug is free, except for the first weekend (im busy that weekend neways)
        so yeah let me know!!!

i sooo wanna do this!!

Comment

problem with sept/oct. lots of ppl have kids and school starts ( iknwo mine starts in sept for the first time)

also

we can get snow in oct.. Im fine with partying in the snow

Comment

Originally posted by Meehdabeautiful
            problem with sept/oct. lots of ppl have kids and school starts ( iknwo mine starts in sept for the first time)

also

we can get snow in oct.. Im fine with partying in the snow
            Hmm, good point.

OH CRAP!

I just remembered. My damn brother is getting married the last weekend in august. Ain't no way in hell I'll get 2 weekends off that month. SOB!

Sorry, guess I won't be able to make this one...
            2009 PONTIAC G8
            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Im up for hosting. But its up to everyone else to come. I dont wanan host a party for like 6 people, i dont want to say it would be a waste of time..but you get the idea

Comment

Man I'd LOVE to come to this but I'm travelling WAY too much this year. I don't think I'd be able to budget it.

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

maybe next year

I dont think its goin gto happen this year neways..doenst seem to be much intrest..but its only april...lots of time

Comment

Originally posted by Meehdabeautiful
                    maybe next year

I dont think its goin gto happen this year neways..doenst seem to be much intrest..but its only april...lots of time
                    We planned the Toyz bash last year from January until the day it happened in June. We had 12 people commit and only about 6 people showed up. It's a good thing that Toyz has friends, or it would have been a small party.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

As much as I like talking about cars and all the stuff that's car related, I think it's pushing it a bit to expect many people will want to spend a whole weekend doing it. Really, the only thing we know we all have in common is our cars. I think we need other - shorter time-period - activities so we can get to know each other first (outside of the typed messages here).

Then some of us have significant others to consider to. In my case, I'd either have to come on my own or duct-tape my wife and make her come against her will... not that I can't find enough duct-tape, but it'd be a frosty couple of weeks afterwards.

I'm all for meeting a couple times at the Timmy's, then perhaps making a road-trip to Niagara Falls or Buffalo, and then seeing where things lead.

Finally, Meehdabeautiful, I hope you don't feel like I've shit all over your thoughtful and generous idea. It's really nice to see that you and others want to make this more than just an anonymous on-line club. Perhaps I'm just an old fart and my ideas don't represent anyone but myself. If you do get this going, I really hope you have a great time.

Take Care,
                      GraniteGrey
                      Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Originally posted by GraniteGrey
                        As much as I like talking about cars and all the stuff that's car related, I think it's pushing it a bit to expect many people will want to spend a whole weekend doing it. Really, the only thing we know we all have in common is our cars. I think we need other - shorter time-period - activities so we can get to know each other first (outside of the typed messages here).

Then some of us have significant others to consider to. In my case, I'd either have to come on my own or duct-tape my wife and make her come against her will... not that I can't find enough duct-tape, but it'd be a frosty couple of weeks afterwards.

I'm all for meeting a couple times at the Timmy's, then perhaps making a road-trip to Niagara Falls or Buffalo, and then seeing where things lead.

Finally, Meehdabeautiful, I hope you don't feel like I've shit all over your thoughtful and generous idea. It's really nice to see that you and others want to make this more than just an anonymous on-line club. Perhaps I'm just an old fart and my ideas don't represent anyone but myself. If you do get this going, I really hope you have a great time.

Take Care,
                        GraniteGrey
                        QFT
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!
                        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                          QFT
                          So do you want me to stop typing or have I got a point?
                          Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Originally posted by GraniteGrey
                            Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                            QFT
                            So do you want me to stop typing or have I got a point?
                            QFT = Quoted for Truth.

I'm backing you up.
                            <-- Gray G6? Click!
                            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X