Pic of GTP wheels Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of GTP wheels Black

Just thought I'd post an older *photochop* of my car with the stock GTP wheels powdercoated black...in case anyone was ever wondering what it would look like :P

I personally think it looks pretty good IF you wanted ALL black. Or these wheels might look hot on like white, red or silver, I think...

2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

looks awesome. Now put them on a coupe

I think the car would look hot as hell totally blacked out. Black headlights, taillights, wheels, tints....Mmmm..
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Damn.. if u wanted all black (as long as it was gloss) that would be fucking hott... TLS I think has a spare set of rims.. get painting haha!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
        looks awesome. Now put them on a coupe

I think the car would look hot as hell totally blacked out. Black headlights, taillights, wheels, tints....Mmmm..
        I can't 'chop lol...a friend did this when I first got the car cuz I was thinking of doing it.

All black would look hot. However, I'm going with black wheels w/ a polished lip...
        2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I think the coupe would look better totally blacked out rather than the sedan! Just my $.02 tho!

Comment

I think the coupe would look better totally blacked out rather than the sedan! Just my $.02 tho!
            I think I agree. I love the ALL blacked out look, but for some reason I just don't wanna do it lol...need a little bit of "bling" I guess haha.
            2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I plan to do it again. I'm gonna tint spare taillights I got on ebay. Probably with a tinting spray though, instead of Niteshades..it gives it a glossier look. Then I'm gonna tint the windows. And ever since I was at the NY auto show, I've been itching to tint the entire headlights as well. They had a few new Civics there with tinted headlights, and it looked really cool. Not sure how the fuzz would respond to that though...
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I usually don't like black rims, but that is HOTTT!
                ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

i think it would look good if the wheels were shiny and had a chrome lip on them. the flat black is a little too dull for me.

Comment

Thats why I said that would have to be gloss black...

Comment

Is ther a way to keep the spokes black and polish in between?
                      2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

That is freakin hawt.
                        Originally posted by Nikki
                        You are an e-pimp.
                        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                        I tried too, my penis way too big
                        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Originally posted by fireguy82
                          Is ther a way to keep the spokes black and polish in between?
                          yeah, just tape the inbetween off before you paint the spokes.

Comment

I'm going to have to by the dealership and take a closer look at these.
                            2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Originally posted by fireguy82
                              I'm going to have to by the dealership and take a closer look at these.
                              goodluck...she said it was a photoshop.

Comment

Working...
                              X