This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear valance

I bought a 06 g6 gt and i want to run dual exhuast on it and i need a rear valance from a gtp model and my local pontiac parts dealer will not sell me one. They say that they need my vin number and when i gave it to them they told me they wouldnt sell it to me cause it was for the wrong model car.
    Current Ride
    05 Jetta GLI

Old Rides
    Black G6 Coupe GT, painted headlights, Tinted tails(did them myself) cold air fender intake, custom magnaflow exhuast kit, 12" sub w/ 640watt amp, custom eye lids

Re: Rear valance

ok fine go to GMpartsdirect.com and type in 22712778 that is the GTP rear dual valence part number

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

i look that part up and it said that part number was a License Plate Bracket but at the bottom it did say fascia
      Current Ride
      05 Jetta GLI

Old Rides
      Black G6 Coupe GT, painted headlights, Tinted tails(did them myself) cold air fender intake, custom magnaflow exhuast kit, 12" sub w/ 640watt amp, custom eye lids

Comment

Leon is right.
        5th post down....
        viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4683

Call your Stealership and give them the part number then ask how much.
        If they want a VIN tell em none of your business. They just need that to
        look up the correct part numbers for your car easily.

They prolly dont know the part fits your car. I ordered mine through the Stealership.
        no shipping fees and it came out to the same price and they could have it faster.

So research all options John.
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

The part number can be found in the sticky in this forum. Actually, it's the thread above this one.
          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
          X