Problems with tint king?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with tint king?

Anyone have any problems with Tint King? I had my windows tinted almost a month ago and already the drivers window and the back passenger side are peeling! I have a lifetime warranty on the tint and 3 months on the maintenance. So they better not give me any problems when I take it back to get them to fix it.

Just curious if anyone has had any problems.
    <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Re: Problems with tint king?

I have heard nothing but bad things about that place, all from people I know who had it done over there. Have come across many forum discussions about how horrible they are, if it were me I'd just get a refund and go somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
      I have heard nothing but bad things about that place, all from people I know who had it done over there. Have come across many forum discussions about how horrible they are, if it were me I'd just get a refund and go somewhere else.
      Now that I think about it....I think I might do that
      <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

OMG nooo!!!! i know a couple ppl that got their windows done there and all they do is complain that its bubbling and going purple.

I got mine done at a place called Lazor tint they are in woodbridge they arnt to bad on pricing either, but then again i didnt pay for mine

Comment

Originally posted by Meehdabeautiful
          OMG nooo!!!! i know a couple ppl that got their windows done there and all they do is complain that its bubbling and going purple.

I got mine done at a place called Lazor tint they are in woodbridge they arnt to bad on pricing either, but then again i didnt pay for mine
          lol maybe you could hook me up with that price too
          <----Got a red 6?

Comment

insurance baby!!! :P just gotta know who to go to :P

Comment

insurance baby!!! :P just gotta know who to go to :P
              Well I guess you just suck if you can't get me that deal no don't you! lol

I think I will get my money back and go somewhere else
              <----Got a red 6?

Comment

My brother might beable to get you a deal i'll find out the info from him tomorrow

Comment

My brother might beable to get you a deal i'll find out the info from him tomorrow
                  Awww you're the best
                  <----Got a red 6?

Comment

I went to Audio Heaven I have a life time Warranty on it the tints still look great after 1.5 years.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

How much of a hassle do you think I'll get when I tell them I want my money back? lol
                      <----Got a red 6?

Comment

how much did you pay?

Comment

They will probably want to give it another shot before they will, but you should try for it anyway. Though they should refund it if you aren't happy with it, just push for that.

Comment

how much did you pay?
                            $220 I think
                            <----Got a red 6?

Comment

ouch!!! check out auto links they are at birch mmount and egliton.

Comment

Working...
                              X