Cold Air Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Air Intake

I'm having trouble deciding. It's gonna be Stage 3 or cold air box.
    Cold Air Box
    100.00%
    Stage 3 Cold Air Intake
    0.00%
    Screw It - Get the Stage 4 Cold Air Intake
    0.00%
    PVC and duct tape
    0.00%
    ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

yeah i have been thinking about that too. i think i am probably gonna go with the cold air box.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
      yeah i have been thinking about that too. i think i am probably gonna go with the cold air box.
      Yeah, I'm kinda leaning the same way.
      ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

I just ordered my box today. I wanted the 4 but I want something now.
        Originally posted by Nikki
        You are an e-pimp.
        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
        I tried too, my penis way too big
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

^^--- I know! Don't think I can hold out either.

Comment

I got the stage three and am very happy. Plan on getting the stage 4 pipe if it ever comes out.....when it comes out.
            2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

i wouldn't pay the extra money for the stage 4, i would stick to the 3 if you don't want the box.

Comment

Just want that pipe running across the engine compartment. A little bling never hurt.
                2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

yeah i can understand the attraction, i just don't think i need it.

Comment

stage 3 baby
                    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I voted Stage 3. The box is nice, and the intake sounds louder than if you had the Stage 3. I'm probably gonna buy the piping in the Stage 4 as well when it comes out.
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                        I voted Stage 3. The box is nice, and the intake sounds louder than if you had the Stage 3. I'm probably gonna buy the piping in the Stage 4 as well when it comes out.
                        <Edit> You mean the cold air box sounds louder than the Stage 3, right? I'm wondering why you voted for Stage 3 unless you think louder is not necessarily better.

Comment

I'd go with the air box.

Comment

^ I agree
                            Originally posted by Nikki
                            You are an e-pimp.
                            Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                            I tried too, my penis way too big
                            07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                            My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                            The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

The only reason I didn't vote for the airbox was for the fact that it still doesn't really seal too well around the outer edges. It has to be modified with your own parts if you want to get a good seal all the way around. So there is a chance you'd be sucking air from the engine right into it. Whereas with the stage 3 it's completely isolated from the engine bay.
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X