No announcement yet.

ATTN! ALL AIRBAG/STEERING WHEEL PEOPLE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN! ALL AIRBAG/STEERING WHEEL PEOPLE!

just so you all know, i have read a few post where people are taking off the airbags or changing them in some way. this will be helpful. you DONT need to turn your wheel to get at the 4 holes on the back of the wheel. just Simply Remove the lower column Cover and move away the top cover. this should reveal all 4 holes and you should ba able to gain access to the 4 springs that hold the airbag in place. this will def help with all those people that have had there Wheels Be off Top dead center after the turn there wheel and disconnect their battery. hopefully this helps everyone!

Re: ATTN! ALL AIRBAG/STEERING WHEEL PEOPLE!

How about a "how to" with pix on how to remove both panels....?

That would be great!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

When I first read the title I was like...wait..Steering wheel people? Don't we all have steering wheels?
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        When I first read the title I was like...wait..Steering wheel people? Don't we all have steering wheels?

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

I was waiting to hear Recall!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

WHAT?!? Mine didn't come with a steering wheel. The dealer charged me extra to get that option!
            2008 Cobalt SS/TC

14 flat @ 30mpg

Comment

Please people, don't post whore the thread.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

hey Alex....would love to see it.
                Can you show me how to safely remove those panels?
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

So wait, why are people doing this?
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Some people are adding different wheels. or changing airbags (like me) and i found a good way to change wheels without having to turn your wheel and make the wheel be off center, i will put it up on the how to section later

Comment

Working...
                    X