Need some help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help please

i aske dover in the anel eyes threda but i doubt may will float through there. i was wondering does anybody know where the negative ground is? and which cicuit on that board next to the battery is for the fogs?if thats even the right circuit board? im gonna connect my angels eyes to the fogs so that they come on when i press that button and i need to know whivh circuit it is. picture if possible?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Re: Need some help please

not sure out by the battery, but you can follow it from button?

what if you want your angel eyes on and not the fogs though? cant you just throw in your own switch?

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
      not sure out by the battery, but you can follow it from button?

what if you want your angel eyes on and not the fogs though? cant you just throw in your own switch?
      thanks buddy! and i generally always have my fogs on so there would be a situation where i would want just the angel eyes on and not the fogs

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint

Comment

Remove the fuse box cover beside the battery. Look inside the cover - it will tell you what all the fuses and relays are.

Comment

If you look on the backside of the radiator support you will see quite a few bolts with wires connected to them. These are all ground wires that are grounding to the chassis. You can loosen one and wrap your ground from the halos around it, then tighten it back up.

By radiator support I am referring to the metal piece that the headlights bolt to. Just follow the backside of that and you will see a couple.
          2008 Cobalt SS/TC

14 flat @ 30mpg

Comment

Here they are, right behind the driver's side headlight

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

thank you buddy!

Show
              -20% tint

Comment

i looked on the back of the lid and it said two differnent things. so i am unsure which fuse to go to.
                under Micro reley it saya 36 FRT FOG, then under Minifuses it says 10 FRT FOG LP 15A, whihc do i use? since no one seems to know which one,
                whihc fuse can i hook the red wire into so that its on with the DRLs i think most ppl did that with HIDS and such.

Show
                -20% tint

Comment

anybody want ot circle the fuse i need ot connect to?

Show
                  -20% tint

Comment

If you flip your fuse cover over, you'll see the fuse markers and descriptions (i can see the cover is upside down on your battery and i can see the printing ) It's also on page 5-100 of your owner manual. BUT...here you go:

2009 PONTIAC G8
                    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

thanks i was confuzed just because i forgot that it was the amp rating on top and not the number on the diagram. i didnt eat all day so i didnt get my brain food, i ended up taping into the lights fuse becuase the fogs was a all time hot connection and the halos didnt go off even if the car was off. thanks anyways

Show
                      -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                        thanks i was confuzed just because i forgot that it was the amp rating on top and not the number on the diagram. i didnt eat all day so i didnt get my brain food, i ended up taping into the lights fuse becuase the fogs was a all time hot connection and the halos didnt go off even if the car was off. thanks anyways
                        you gotta tap into the fog relay, not the fuse, if you want fog light control.
                        2009 PONTIAC G8
                        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
                          ahh i was looking at that one, thanks dude! ill do that tomm.

Show
                          -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
                            ahh i was looking at that one, thanks dude! ill do that tomm.
                            cool beans. check back if you need more answers.
                            2009 PONTIAC G8
                            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
                            X