This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speeding Spots

For those of you in the GTA area, where do you open up ur car?
    I personally like the 115 east of the GTA between New Castle and Peterborough, theres a strait away stretch that no cop can hide on for 5km or so.
    Black '06 G6 GTP Coupe - Stock for now!

403 between Mavis and Erin Mills Pkwy. It's straight, downhill, and has great visibility. I've had it up to 185 there.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

any where in scarborough i can speed ?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Well I dont know if your able to, but in the Jane and Finch area, I would not only speed, I would also duck.

Comment

Be careful.

Comment

If you really don't value your life, try doing 150+ on the DVP!

You really need to find an open road with little traffic and lots of visibility if you want to do these things. If you're going to have an accident at those speeds, you might as well make sure that you are only killing yourself!

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Yeah I was gonna say something like that, but didn't want thing to blow up.

You really don't need to travel near that fast.

Comment

I've hit 160 once on the 401 to Waterloo...

But that's my Cavalier. It started rattling. I'm pampering my G6.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I try to baby this thing as much as possible. Fact I don't think I've had it past 120km yet.

Comment

With all windows/sunroof closed, at 160 the wind noise is pretty crazy from nothing to tons. but its pretty smooth at that speed, doesnt feel like ur goin too fast at all

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                      I try to baby this thing as much as possible. Fact I don't think I've had it past 120km yet.
                      I tried 140km at the 427!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I just want to know what the maximum speed.

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                          Originally posted by Interfire
                          I tried 140km at the 427!
                          I do that every day....

Am I a bad person?

sigpic

Comment

Yes bad, very bad!

No cookie for j00!

Comment

all roads are meant for speeding
                              -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                              Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Working...
                              X