Old school pics of yourself!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old school pics of yourself!!

If you got em, we wanna see em. So i was looking for some really old tax papers the other night and came across these pics. Brought them to work, scanned them and sent them off to the girl i was dating at the time.. The one is the pics

Dont ask me why i still have em??? But anywho i will be the first.

I was in 9th grade, 14 years ago

Have fun!

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Re: Old school pics of yourself!!

I'd have to scan them since digital wasn't big then
    Nice pics Kyle

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
      I'd have to scan them since digital wasn't big then
      Nice pics Kyle
      they didn't have color back then, it was only black and white correct?

Comment

It wasn't that long ago

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

HOLY COW TOYZ! is that shirt XXXL or were you just a walking stick?
          18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
            2005 CGM GTO.
            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampassjr
              HOLY COW TOYZ! is that shirt XXXL or were you just a walking stick?
              Walking stick!
              Took me 25 years to start to gain a little weight!
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I am the only one???

Wheres the old school love?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by schenko

You want some of that nappy headed Toyzee, dont ya?

Comment

Oversize silk shirt FTW!!

I dont' have any pics here at work but when i get home I'll throw a few up.

~Satchel
                      The Original CRIMSON CAB
                      Graduate of the Pooners school of Photography, Class of 2008
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      ~Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem
                      ~Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional
                      ~Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                        Originally posted by schenko

You want some of that nappy headed Toyzee, dont ya?
                        You know it! :warped:

Comment

Ok - here's some of me...

Graduation pic 1993

Ugly ass prom dress 1993

My mom's dog - I was 17 1992

Pitcher or SS - take your pick 1988

I loved Cupcake 1985'ish?

Me & Grandpa Not sure how old I was

Prolly around 4 or 5 Was in VA by then so it had to be around 1980

I like this pic - Was in Houston so it had to be around 1977-78

I have cotton candy in my hair - Was in Arizona so it had to be around 1976

One of 3 pics I have of my mom from when I was a baby - 1975-76

Comment

Being I'm only 20 I don't have any "old school" shot really
                            All my pictures from when I was young are all in a box in our loft... my dad has some good ones scanned, I'll have to find a few when I'm home this weekend.
                            Here's some for now.

Back in 6th Grade at a fundraiser thing for the local Lions Club, a Car show actually I was making Cotton Candy (Almost 7-8 years ago, I was 12-13 I think?)

This is me and this girl I sorta saw for a few weeks in the summer of Freshmen year (5 Years ago, I was 14-15?) We met up at the local waterhole a few times

This was me and Jean-Luc Picard meeting up in Las Vegas (At the Wax statue place ) That was Sophmore year (15-16?)

(NOTE The Starfleet Jacket, I had already been to the Hilton )
                            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                            2005 CGM GTO.
                            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

nikki, woa, 80's hairstyles ftw!

Comment

Working...
                              X