Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black GTP Coupe - new pics

rotating tires

installed my vent visors today and my silver grills a couple weeks ago...let me know what you think, i havent decided on the vent visors yet

intake, mobil1 plaque and oil cap
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

looking good man. the vent visors are different.

Comment

She looks damn clean. Beautiful.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Def looks good!!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
          She looks damn clean. Beautiful.
          i spent 7 hrs today on her...rotated tires and cleaned the inside of the rims with tar remover and then waxed them while they were off, then changed oil, the washed and waxed car, then put on vent visors/mobil1 plaque thingy, then vacuumed inside...

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

This is where I come in an ask you what the hell you were thinking leaving your baby jacked up like that!?!

JACKSTANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This public safety message brought to you by G6Performance.com

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

what's unsafe about jackstands?

Comment

OMG your wheel fell off!!

Looks hot.. I need those vent visors.. where do you live. :warped:
                Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

They're unsafe if they aren't under the car. Look at the picture! Two jacks, ZERO jack stands!

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    They're unsafe if they aren't under the car. Look at the picture! Two jacks, ZERO jack stands!
                    oh haha. i didn't pay that much attention to what was under the car i guess

Comment

i'd trust that hydraulic jack over a little jack stand...at least i had the ebrake on and wedges under the wheels on the other side...how i've always done it and never had a problem

Comment

I like the visors, gonna have to order some and try them out.

Sweet Mobil 1 cap, need to get one of those. Did anyone ever find the right part number? Since there was like 2 or 3 floating around.

Comment

12555685 that's the part number i got from gmpartsdirect.com

Comment

Thanks man. I'll have to get one.

Comment

Damn, I don't have enough time in the day to do all that. It looks really nice though, the visors mesh really well with the car.
                              "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X