Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring is uppon us (GTA)

so spring is just around the cornor

when does the gta club usualy start to meet?
    Is it still gonna be downsview?
    Des any g6ers hit up the cobalt meet at kennedy commons?

wouldnt mind meeting some of my fellow g6ers

Re: Spring is uppon us (GTA)

We did go to an Ontario Pontiac Club meet once, but I personally didn't like it. It was a bit of a ricer fest there.

Usually meets aren't fixed, mostly random weekends.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

so when do we want to get a meet going im free every single weekend in march exccept for mar 9

Comment

I'm good for all Sundays.... let's play it by the weather right now... old man winter seems to want to stick around for a little bit longer so why don't we try for towards the end of March or the beginning of April that way we can at least have clean cars to take pictures of...

On that note... Why don't we try playing around with dates...

March 30th or April 6th... Both are Sundays... if Sunday's are okay with everyone that is... just leave a msg and say which date is best... I know Kris has lotsa stuff to do for work and Calvin I dunno how your school schedule is... I wanna try and fit it in before final exams creep up on us...because I know for a fact that I will be going insane during exam week... only one exam but 4 final assignments/papers due within 2 days...

Anyways I'm ranting now lol people start posting we gotta get the GTA gang back together again! Liven up people!!!
        2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
        2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Well I do have one final on 24, so Easter weekend is no-no for me. Then my others are from Apr 14 all the way till 24th (!).

But in the middle it's always randomly popping up with projects and assignments, so it's going to be pretty busy for me till the end. I guess that's what the final term is about...

We should move this talk back to the GTA meet thread... Earth calling a mod...
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

excuse me here, but what is GTA? as a non-canadian, I think grand theft auto but I know it must mean something else.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
              excuse me here, but what is GTA? as a non-canadian, I think grand theft auto but I know it must mean something else.
              Wikipedia is your friend...

First disambiguation entry.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTA
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Toronto_Area
              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

ahh toronto. thats not too far from. thanks.

Comment

You wanna come up?
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

you'd take me? maybe, GTA is only about 2 hrs from buffalo/niagara falls NY. I've been to the toronto science museum a couple of times. Very neat place.

Comment

Toronto has a science museum???

I lived there and I have no recollection of a place with that name.

..unless you mean the Science Centre?

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I have the fever myself of course around here there are like 4 members of this forum and it would be impossible to get us together.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                        Originally posted by [i
                        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Drive to Calgary and hang with me.

Leave the 6 at home though, bring the Trans Am.

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

With the Trans Am I could be there in a day or so. Have to stop for gas you know.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                            Originally posted by [i
                            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

well im usualy open all sundays except for the long weekends, if not monday nights are good.

good luck on exams to all in school.

im hoppin to plan a bbq for middle of summer, have a camp out weekend at my cottage. Would any one be intrested in commin up? my cottage is just north of boamville (blackstock) let me know what weekends are good so i can plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X