Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Spring cleaning

Was nice today, around 62 degrees F.
    Went to the spray car wash and got most of the salt off my 6. Then I got the detail spray out and went over the whole car. Almost broke out the PC.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Re: Pre-Spring cleaning

I hear ya. We're supposed to have a few nice days this week I believe. I want to get all the road salt off the side of the car.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

It's only 38 out here.. but very sunny. If I wasn't lazy I'd clean off the 6er. I'm waiting till end of next week though since I gotta drive up to school tonight and there's still tons of salt on the road from yesterday.
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Not too bad out today :P
        So I got her all wet then gave her a bath and dried her off ever so gently!
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Soon....

Comment

42 all i cleaned was ice off the drive way

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I guess great minds think alike after all.
              I washed mine off yesterday as well, it was fairly nice outside.
              Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

for nice days, i plan to wash mine up tonight and get that crap off the car

Comment

Raining a little here in Cleveland. Water beading quite nicely.
                  I'm glad I took the time to do that.
                  G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                  Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                  Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

I've washed mine a couple times lately. Helps living in non harsh climate

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

i love watching rain bead up on the car

as for cleaning, i got a chance to at least wash mine. alot faster when hood/bumper doesnt matter but everytime i wash it, i always forget how great looking the blue is. really shines like the first day

Comment

I washed mine on Saturday and gave it a nice coat of wax. Its suppose to storm tonight and I'll get to watch the bead show =D.
                        Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Mines currently covered in ice! I'd take a photo but I left the camera in the car.
                          Now it's sleeting. Nice.
                          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

I know what youre saying, its horrible up here in Fort Wayne, one side of my car is completely covered in ice, this should be interesting tomorrow morning.
                            Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

I detailed my car a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have a lot of time, so I only used spray wax on it. Of course it's been raining here pretty much every day since. Next weekend I'll claybar it, and put some Mother's FX liquid on it to really make her shine. Now I just have to do something about these fugly hubcaps.
                              2007 G6 Sedan - Liquid Silver, 2.4L
                              1980 Firebird Esprit - Polar white, 6.6L

Comment

Working...
                              X