Cougar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougar

Saw a mod Cougar today had wings, exhaust, and muffler. I also heard a sound while changing gear too kind of cool.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

What kind? I had a '99 cougar. Modded it out pretty good too.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Hopefully a psshhh. followed by the lovely sound of the turbo.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

sorry we didn't have a reliable turbo kit for the cougar.
        -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

nah custom cougars had one out for what 6 months and yanked it... my buddy wanted it for his cougar
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
            Hopefully a psshhh. followed by the lovely sound of the turbo.
            it did have that kind of sound!!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Thats hawt. I want that sound to come from my 6er.
              You are an e-pimp.
              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

you know, just my $.02, but my ex had a modded cougar and I think the G6's are way hotter.

The cougar in ontario, was it black with red graphics?

Comment

I liked the cougar. It's styling was way ahead of its time. No other car really looked like it in '99. Mine had too many problems though. That was one of the main reasons I got rid of it. But I learned a lot from it.
                  -Mike #1

Comment

Originally posted by els
                    you know, just my $.02, but my ex had a modded cougar and I think the G6's are way hotter.

The cougar in ontario, was it black with red graphics?
                    I agree with you. The 6er is just cleaner. But the cougar was pretty hawt too.
                    You are an e-pimp.

Comment

Cougars looked pretty cool. I don't know much about them, but what kind of numbers did they put down? Were they even fairly fast?

Comment

actually, stock v6 was 140 hp but after a 75 shot of nitrous, cold air intake, and dual exhaust added on, it was just over 200 at the wheel. So, the G6 can be a lot quicker, imho.

Yeah, the Cougar was a nice looking car at the time, but I like my car better for sure.

I had a lot of friends that had problems with their cougars and most have gotten rid of theirs and have moved on to other cars.

Comment

No doubt, the G6 is one fine looking car. Thats putting it lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by els
                            actually, stock v6 was 140 hp but after a 75 shot of nitrous, cold air intake, and dual exhaust added on, it was just over 200 at the wheel. So, the G6 can be a lot quicker, imho.

Yeah, the Cougar was a nice looking car at the time, but I like my car better for sure.

I had a lot of friends that had problems with their cougars and most have gotten rid of theirs and have moved on to other cars.
                            The V6 put out 170hp. The auto put down around 125 to the wheels, and the manual around 140. Completely stock the 1/4 mile was usually in the high 15s for the manual, to as bad as high 16s for the auto. It was pretty slow. It had to be heavily modified to post any real numbers. Meaning headers, nitrous, computer chip, bigger injectors, manifolds...etc.
                            -Mike #1

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

Working...
                              X