Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calgary Peeps! I have Monster Jam tickets!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary Peeps! I have Monster Jam tickets!

Anyone want to go with me tonight? I've got two tickets for sure, but possibly 4.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Re: Calgary Peeps! I have Monster Jam tickets!

I so woulda if I had seen your post!

Comment

I ended up getting 4 tickets. I called you twice and Mike called you a few times too.

Next time!

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

ah yes you did friday night, I wasn't aware Tom had, but Mike's 8 calls in under half an hour was super cool while trying to sleep for the first time since wednesday morning. I need to learn to turn the thing off, cuz obviously Mike would have no way of knowing that. Sorry I didn't call you back Mike I've kinda shelled up this weekend. Still a zombie. That would have been a blast with you guys.

Comment

No worries dude. I'm sure you were tired. I'll get more tickets to things in the future I'm sure.

sigpic

Comment

So what nobody figured the girl would wanna go? I feel so neglected.....

Comment

My defense is that I don't have your phone number.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                I call !! You phoned me before to tell me that you were running late for drinks one nite!

What else you got...I still feel negelected....more so now...it's cause I am still stuck driving that craptastic coutesy car isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by jami
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  I call !! You phoned me before to tell me that you were running late for drinks one nite!

What else you got...I still feel negelected....more so now...it's cause I am still stuck driving that craptastic coutesy car isn't it?
                  Oh ya, I do have your number.

Now I feel bad. I didn't even check my address book to see if I had it. I just assumed that I didn't. Sorry.

sigpic

Comment

so sorry Jamie... I kinda thought that when I got a phone call from Tom at 500pm saying I got 4 tickets to the monster jam and it is at 730, I was like wow thats short notice.. So I didn't think of calling you because I assumed you were busy or had plans.. My bad for assuming and not calling you either...

And Chris sorry I didn't know you were sleeping.. I remembered from last time that you told me to call a few times or leave a message and you'd call me back because you usually cant hear your phone ring.. Maybe I'll call once and leave a message and that'll be it.. lol..
                    sigpic
                    GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpin'G6
                      so sorry Jamie... I kinda thought that when I got a phone call from Tom at 500pm saying I got 4 tickets to the monster jam and it is at 730, I was like wow thats short notice.. So I didn't think of calling you because I assumed you were busy or had plans.. My bad for assuming and not calling you either...

And Chris sorry I didn't know you were sleeping.. I remembered from last time that you told me to call a few times or leave a message and you'd call me back because you usually cant hear your phone ring.. Maybe I'll call once and leave a message and that'll be it.. lol..
                      Hey no problem Mike and Tom. I did have plans that night anyway....just had to give you guys a hard time.

Comment

ah Mike you can do no wrong, even if you hit me with your car

Comment

In reflection, I can't believe Tom said 'Peeps'
                          lol

Comment

Working...
                          X