50 Cent's G8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent's G8

Ight yall, i was in the store one day and i pasted the magazine area and i seen dey had the new RIDES mag up there. Now i remember everybody tellin me about 50 Cent's new G8 edition that he had on mtv cribs but i didn't see. So when i seen the RIDES mag, to my suprize 50 and his G8 was on the cover. So i checked it out and it looked sick wit the red paint w/ the custom black stripe going thru tha middle and i think its got 20's or 22's on it and dis thing packs a punch too....550 hp!! so if yall did read the mag, tell me what yall thought bout it

Re: 50 Cent's G8

old news http://www.g6performance.com/phpBB3/...&hilit=50+cent
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

lookie! I beat the mods to saying this ---> "this has been discussed before, please use the search function."

*edit* aww damit! maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
        lookie! I beat the mods to saying this ---> "this has been discussed before, please use the search function."

*edit* aww damit! maybe next time.

I was just getting ready to say...... NO YOU DIDN'T! But you caught it in time Newbie!

Comment

You're on the right track!
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I dont care how many times it gets posted. Atleast this way I dont have to search and get a free peep every now and then

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
            Originally posted by [i
            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Working...
            X