My Dorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dorm

I was lazy and took pictures.. I don't think I did. It currently reeks cause my room mate put his gym shorts on the heater and were there all day till I got back

2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: My Dorm

Ummm. Ok. thanks for sharing?!?!! Looking at all of that reminds me of why i can't share a room with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
      Ummm. Ok. thanks for sharing?!?!! Looking at all of that reminds me of why i can't share a room with someone.
      Coupe said the same thing
      I was just pissed off and took pictures so i have the gym short thing to show everyone what I have to deal with It's not the first time either. The pile of clothes in the other one makes the room smell too....
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I bet the room smells from the clothes... all that mess would drive me nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
          I bet the room smells from the clothes... all that mess would drive me nuts!
          Reeeeeeeeeeeallly? I have the door open and turned the heater on high after moving them. Trying to air it out. I sprayed my body spray too to take the edge off.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

whoever owns that PS3 has good taste. :P i see you got your linksys. 192.168.1.1

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
              whoever owns that PS3 has good taste. :P i see you got your linksys. 192.168.1.1
              I reset it to 10.0.0.1 And the default password has been changed, and encryption is enabled. No one gets in!

The PS3 is my room mates. He still has his PS2 sitting here.... and his crap is on my dresser... He has his own which is full....

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Good time.
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

What an awesome combination, next gen HD console with an old SD CRT.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                    Yaaaaaaaaaaaa...... and it's only a single mono speaker too It's a "Orion" Brand too . The guy's smart....all he does is play Madden too. I wish I had $ to get a nice big TV.. but then I'm only here like 3-4 nights a week at most... so it wouldn't be worth it.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                      i LoLed at that too!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                      Show
                      -20% tint
                      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I can see that PS3 crying right now...
                        If ignorance is bliss, going to Clemson must be orgasmic...

2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS

Comment

Originally posted by uscboy
                          I can see that PS3 crying right now...
                          The pictures don't show it but it's got food stains on it already too. He's only had it for a month or so.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

here is my room.

Middle TV: 30'' HDTV (oldschool - 1080i) with xbox 360 hooked up to it.
                            Laptop and Desktop Computer which has a TV tuner in it.
                            My roommate has his computer hooked up to his 30'' Samsung LCD.

Needless to say game days are pretty nice in there.

Comment

Hijack FTW!!
                              It's fine though.
                              Lucky, you have a neat room mate

WTF? Why is my bunk so high compared with everyone elses. All the bunk beds in my dorm are like mine, really high up. It looks like you can adjust them.. I would have to put my room mates down like 4", then mine can go down another 4" or so. But there's a big sign EVERYWHERE in the dorms saying DO NOT ADJUST OR UNBUNK BUNK BEDS They inspect rooms every other week too...

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Working...
                              X