could have been a cool pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could have been a cool pic

I could be the only one that likes it but what the hell why not post it.

If only i didnt get that bar in front of me and i got my camera out a little earlier. Things like that are hard in moving cars alright..

Sig thanks to whitesedanman
    Color matched mirros, chrome lower grill inserts, HID fog lights, Rockford P3 15', painted calipers, shaved rear end, added oem lip spoiler, tinted tails.

Re: could have been a cool pic

just crop the bar out then it will be closer to what you wanted

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
      just crop the bar out then it will be closer to what you wanted
      Yea, it looks real good when you don't scroll down to the bar.
      Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

but then you dont have any water in the picture, whihc i what he was prob going for. couldnt you PS the bar out?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
        X