Mod ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod ideas?

I just got my 08 performance red metallic g6 and am not quite sure what to do with it haha.
    I took my ventshade visors off of my 07 but am not sure if i want to put them on or get the upper chrome piece (by the way, how is the finish quality on those upper pieces)
    And what are some suggestions on wheels for it.

BTW i have already ordered a oem spoiler and i see that some people remove there door molding.. well the 08 1SVs and i want them for protection so i ordered those too.

Sig thanks to whitesedanman
    Color matched mirros, chrome lower grill inserts, HID fog lights, Rockford P3 15', painted calipers, shaved rear end, added oem lip spoiler, tinted tails.

Re: Mod ideas?

why don't you use the wheels that you are selling? those would look good with a Red 6... and if you go with the chrome upper trim it would look sharp.

Comment

Re: Mod ideas?

I dont know i was thinking that some black with some chrome accent wheels would look good. Do you know if the upper window trim last a while?

Sig thanks to whitesedanman
      Color matched mirros, chrome lower grill inserts, HID fog lights, Rockford P3 15', painted calipers, shaved rear end, added oem lip spoiler, tinted tails.

Comment

Working...
      X