Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA PONTIAC DEALERSHIP

Hey guys,

So the past Saturday I had an argument with the dealership so basically the situation right now is fxxx you I am not coming back ever again until someone call me and have a explanation on it.

So right now I am here looking for any other reliable Pontiac dealership that can perform some of the mainteance service on my car in GTA? My car still have Warranty + Extended Warranty as well. Kat how is the service for your dealership ?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Re: GTA PONTIAC DEALERSHIP

What'd they jack you for?
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
      Hey guys,

So the past Saturday I had an argument with the dealership so basically the situation right now is fxxx you I am not coming back ever again until someone call me and have a explanation on it.

So right now I am here looking for any other reliable Pontiac dealership that can perform some of the mainteance service on my car in GTA? My car still have Warranty + Extended Warranty as well. Kat how is the service for your dealership ?
      I love the service at my dealership - so far so good. I haven't made any major claims yet though...replaced driver and passenger windows for etching...fixed leather seat cut...other then that just did oil change and maintenance.

I go to Richmond Hill Pontiac if you didn't already know that

Comment

I go to Laurie Williamson P/B/GMC in Mississauga... haven't had any problems whatsoever... I think Tom has had some good stories about them though.

What happened to your car that they're screwing with you?
        2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
        - 6 Speed Automatic
        - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
        - Chrome lower grill inserts
        - Spoiler

Comment

Brent has better stories than me. I've only had one bad service advisor there, but otherwise the service has been top notch. I'm sure I've mentioned that they fixed my engine for free when I screwed up a shift even though they didn't have to.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Bad Service advisor for me ! One advisor told me the parts that need to be replace is free but the other told me it is not.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

As long as one said it's free, you should keep arguing.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

So it looks like all the dealers in Scarborough are jerks...

I'd give Unionville Motors a try. Been there with my Cavalier, service was OK. Or try Don Howson Chevrolet. Their sales are jerks but service is top notch.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

i use gateway chevy in brampton airport rd and queen

I havent had a problem with them YET!! but something alwasy comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    Brent has better stories than me. I've only had one bad service advisor there, but otherwise the service has been top notch. I'm sure I've mentioned that they fixed my engine for free when I screwed up a shift even though they didn't have to.
                    how did you know your engine was fubared from the bad shift?

One time I downshifted into 3rd when I meant to upshift into 5th. The tires squaked a bit but I caught it quickly with the clutch. Now I'm all nervous.
                    6MT

Comment

You would know if you fubared your engine with bad shift. It wouldn't sound very healthy at all. I believe Tom bent some valves or something, and you'd notice right away if you did that. Plus you'd probably have a check engine light appear.

Comment

Everything Jnak just said.

It was FUBAR.

sigpic

Comment

I highly recommend Bruce Bissell in Ajax.
                          By far the best service dept. i've experienced so far.
                          07 White G6 GTP Sedan
                          OPGClub

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                            You would know if you fubared your engine with bad shift. It wouldn't sound very healthy at all. I believe Tom bent some valves or something, and you'd notice right away if you did that. Plus you'd probably have a check engine light appear.
                            You would know it for sure. The damage that would cause would not let the motor run for much longer. It would eventually fall to pieces inside and lock up. Probably within the next 50 miles. BAD NEWS when that happens.
                            Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

What dealership is this? I bought my 6 at Hogan Chev.....so I hope it wasn't there!! lol
                              <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Working...
                              X