Gold G6, setting it apart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold G6, setting it apart?

So I have a Gold G6, love the car, but the color makes it hard to add mod's to. I would love to get rims, but I cant find anything that would look good with the gold. I want to set the car apart, any ideas?!

Re: Gold G6, setting it apart?

maybe black?????

Comment

Lower it, tint the windows, upper window chrome, chrome door handles. There's a bunch of things you could do with gold
      Blue Man Group

Comment

I have a gold Pontiac too.....It has black silver and chrome wheels (ralley 2's) and they look great.

Dont be fooled by the old gold clashes with silver jewlrey thing.
        Gold cars look hot with many different colored rims.

Post up a nice side shot in the photo threads. Those guys can chop some
        wheels onto it so you can have an idea.

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Gold is kinda hard. My Sunfire was gold... I did black though. It seemed to roll off pretty nice.
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
            I have a gold Pontiac too.....It has black silver and chrome wheels (ralley 2's) and they look great.

Dont be fooled by the old gold clashes with silver jewlrey thing.
            Gold cars look hot with many different colored rims.

Post up a nice side shot in the photo threads. Those guys can chop some
            wheels onto it so you can have an idea.

i'll give you a hand with that since im off today with nothing to do but maybe wash the 6.
            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

How about a stick on sunroof and some portholes? That'll set it apart.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I am getting some good ideas, keep em coming though.

Comment

post pics of wheels you like and i'll take care of it in a while for ya.
                  ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                  .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

thoese are hot.

Comment

Don't forget a good spoiler. And the rims are wicked too!
                        2009 Chevrolet Silverado 6.2L LTZ Ontario , Canada
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/387787...cab-miss-on-ca
                        2009 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 6.2L 403hp V8**Current ride
                        2007 Pontiac G6 V6 3.5L 224hp V6**Lease Return
                        2004 Chevrolet Impala 3.4L 180hp V6**Traded
                        1999 Dodge Intrepid SE 2.7L 200 hp V6** Traded
                        1984 Toyota Cressida 2.8L 156 hp I6**Totaled
                        "Drive carefully! Remember, it's not only a car that can be recalled by it's maker."

Comment

A deep tint , lowered , GTR exhaust , Tinted tails ,paint the headlights black , and black wheelshout a chrome lip would look great IMO , I would stay away from chrome.
                          2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Originally posted by Lmac83
                            A deep tint , lowered , GTR exhaust , Tinted tails ,paint the headlights black , and black wheelshout a chrome lip would look great IMO , I would stay away from chrome.
                            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                              Originally posted by Lmac83
                              X2!!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                              Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Working...
                              X