Wipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wipers

Saw an add on TV for them. They look pretty nice. The ones I got last fall are crappy and smuge alot. These advertise they don't smuge and stuff... you get some free stuff with it if you use that link.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: Wipers

Nice do you have them?
    My Car Domain
    Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

No. I'm thnking about it though. I had some curved blades like that though that work 10x better than the ones I had when i got my 6, but they got rips in them and I had to get new ones and the only ones the local NAPA had were plain ones.
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Those looks really weird to me
        Blue Man Group

Comment

I need wipers and I'm just a lil suprised cuz there is not many wiper blades that work with the 6. If anyone knows they will fit, I'll order them right now.
          My Car Domain
          Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

It shows them listed for the 6, but there area already several other brands available. You really shouldn't have a hard time finding a set.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked
              Yea, first thing noticed when I was looking at my 6 before I bought it, how weird the wipers looked, They work real nice, and actually attract less attention to them since they're a single blade rather than like 2, the blade itself and the back metal part of it that normal wipers have. My plain 'new' ones I got stick out more to me now.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

I saw that offer on TV too. I was wondering about them. I've searched for new wipers, but with no luck none of the stores by me either carry the damn blades or ever have them in stock. Considering they are the originals to the car ( 2 years old) they are just starting to streak a little. I prefer to get what came on the car though without spending a fortune... yeah...

Comment

Ordered...
                  My Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                    Yea, first thing noticed when I was looking at my 6 before I bought it, how weird the wipers looked, They work real nice, and actually attract less attention to them since they're a single blade rather than like 2, the blade itself and the back metal part of it that normal wipers have. My plain 'new' ones I got stick out more to me now.
                    I'm confused I thought you said you didn't have those latitude ones?
                    Blue Man Group

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      I'm confused I thought you said you didn't have those latitude ones?
                      I don't have THOSE exact ones. I used to have them or ones like them, they were on my car when I got them so no idea what brand but they looked exactly the same. They ripped though (not sure how long they were on) and I had to get plain ones.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

http://www.buyrainx.com/view_cart.cfm?C ... N=51677635

What length are the blades on our car. I may do this in the future, I does rain a lot here.

So are we 21 or 24 inches?
                        Blue Man Group

Comment

24 and 21 inch. Driver side's is larger.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

This adapter pops up with the wiper blades - LAT2PTB ADAPTER: RAIN-X LATITUDE2 PTB - guess it needs that to fit.
                            My Car Domain

Comment

That sucks I can't seem to find anything on that adapter. Oh well I can't afford this right now anyways
                              Blue Man Group

Comment

Working...
                              X