* Floor Mats - Rear Premium All Weather
    * Highway Emergency Kit
    * Interior Trim Kit
    * Smoker's Package
    * Visor CD/DVD Holder

Wheels

* 17 inch Wheel - ZH613
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

However the prices are so ridiculous I don't see why anyone would by any of the "official" accessores. The cargo tray alone is $120USD-little less little more depending where you look and that price is CRAZY!!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I agree the prices are a little steep. If you go to GMPartsDirect you can usually get it cheaper. I was hoping this might draw someone who has inside information on how to get good pricing on this out of the wood work? I would like to pick up a few things, but that is going to be more than I would like to spend.

John
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I wish GM would have more than the select few accessories that they have. I think it would draw them more money from the modding scene. I mean if they had a larger selection and dropped the prices some I'm sure everyone would rather have genuine GM accessories as opposed to aftermarket.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
        X