X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nissan gt-r

http://www.nissanusa.com/09gt-r/

damn, that's pretty nice
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Wow! I can't believe they're really gonna make it!
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Sweet

Comment

yep it's comin soon. And all the recent pictures of the car that have been published in magazines feature 90% of what the actual car will look like when it comes out.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

How is the performance and price on this ride? I would like to see more.
            Originally posted by Nikki
            You are an e-pimp.
            Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
            I tried too, my penis way too big
            07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
            My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
            The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

This marque's much-anticipated supercoupe will pack a 450-horse twin-turbo V-6 of around 3.7 liters, AWD, a six- (or seven) speed dual clutch/auto-clutch gearbox with paddle shifters, and 20-inch wheels. Its performance sights will be set squarely on the Porsche 911 Turbo. The wait is nearly over, as its public reveal takes place at the Tokyo show in October.
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

wonder what it will run in the 1/4 and if it will beat out the Z06
                2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Sweet car, but after all the hype I'm already bored of it.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                  - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                  - DS S3 Intake
                  - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

paddle shifters?

Comment

Originally posted by quick6
                      wonder what it will run in the 1/4 and if it will beat out the Z06
                      By then the Blue Devil Z06 should be out, and in that case, no I don't see the GT-R beating it.
                      And yeah, I know they shift faster and all, but it still seems like a sin to have a car like that with anything other than a manual transmission.

Comment

It already beat the Porshe 911 Turbo at the Nurburgring. Now they're going after the Carrera GT.
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                          It already beat the Porshe 911 Turbo at the Nurburgring. Now they're going after the Carrera GT.
                          Yeah, I actually noticed that after I posted. Didn't realize they had some new info out. That damn car is going to be bad BAD ASS!!! And I notice the hp keeps going UP!!! And before anyone says anything about the Blue Devil being more expensive than the GT-R, think I've seen several reports estimating the cost at over $100k, so well within the Blue Devil range.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                            Sweet car, but after all the hype I'm already bored of it.
                            Agreed,
                            Id rather stick with the old one or the nismo Z
                            DGK All Day

Comment

so I guess they're not releasing the 600hp V8 version?

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

Working...
                              X