Inchannel Rainguards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inchannel Rainguards

If anyone has inchannel rainguards/vent shades, could you post some pics? I've always had rainguards but none inchannel and I'd like to know what they look like on our 6's. Some closeups would be great also!
    My Car Domain
    Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Re: Inchannel Rainguards

No pictures, but I intallled the inchannel raingards, and are okay with them. I have installed the regular kind many times, and decided to try the inchannels on my new 08 G6 sedan. They went in fine and look great. Reccomend them highly. Wallacem In Georgia

Comment

I'd be curious to see what they look like too. I'm debating either to order those made by AVS or through GM (stick-ons)
      Life is a journey, let's ride!

Comment

I've got the chrome pillars and upper chrome so that only leaves me the option of inchannel and I'd really like to see how they look before I get them. Do they install where the window rolls up?
        My Car Domain
        Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

I had ventshades on my coupe for awhile but they don't last long with the coupes window indexing heh.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Does your window hit them when you open and close the door or something? Or what did you mean by don't last long. I've been thinking about getting them for a long time, never got around to it. If they cut down on any wind noise I'd def buy them though.

Side note what is up with your side molding?

Comment

I have no idea what is up with my side molding heh, the top part of my door lines up but my side molding never has. But back to the topic at hand in the in the winter time when my door would freeze or when my battery died or was disconnected the window indexing didn't work and it would hit it than. One time when it was like 0 out and I just like touched the ventshade a part of it shattered lol. I never sent them in to get a new pair since they have a life time warranty but they did help with wind noise and keeping the rain out I just got pissed off at them.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
                I've got the chrome pillars and upper chrome so that only leaves me the option of inchannel and I'd really like to see how they look before I get them. Do they install where the window rolls up?

i totally agree. i have been thinking the same thing. only in channels i have seen in person was on a f150. i would like to see them on a sedan for same reasons as you im sure

Comment

Still no one with pics of the rain guards?
                  If you seen them how do you think they would look on my ride?

Best pic I could find of them.
                  My Car Domain

Comment

Still wondering if anyone has some pics of these on a sedan...
                    My Car Domain

Comment

so how are these supposed to be different? are they low profile or something? The pic of the Tahoe doesn't really help me.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

are these what your looking for?

Comment

yeh that is it...nice

there are other pictures in pooners post your ride if you want more shot of it

Comment

Ya I saw those pics but I couldn't tell for sure from that far away. The way they go past the rear window and partly cover the rear corner window made me think they weren't.
                            My Car Domain

Comment

Here is a side shot of them on the Sedan, I'll throw up some closer shots of them later as soon as the rain stops.

Comment

Working...
                              X