Pic of stupid weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of stupid weather

So I tried to put my window down to see out of my driveway this morning...

This was so weak I had to take a picture.

I can't wait for spring!

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Re: Pic of stupid weather

word, we have gotten a foot of snow last two nights...cars are fine but the house has a water leak under it now and working in snow/freezing rain not fun

warm weather ftw

Comment

We were supposed to get a ton of snow where I am, but all we got was maybe 1/2" as apposed to 6-10. We haven't had a real good snow this season. I kept hearing that we were supposed to get a huge blizzard, but not even close yet.
      2005 G6 V6 Sedan - Black on black
      Positive Perception CC
      MySpace Page - Car Domain Page

Comment

Originally posted by scuba264
        So I tried to put my window down to see out of my driveway this morning...

This was so weak I had to take a picture.

I can't wait for spring!
        I have to say, that looks pretty cool. And before you get on me about warm weather, it's been raining for 3 days non-stop.
        Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
        - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
        - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

My car looked like that the other day after I stupidly Powerwashed it when it was 27 degrees out!
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I didnt know Tiffany stained glass was an option on the G6... man I want it!

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
            Originally posted by shi-fu
            Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

Takin a shower in there? Had the crazed glass installed?

And we have a photo folder/threads....
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

lol
                i just realized thats with the window down. i thought it was glazed over

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                Originally posted by snowmanG6
                you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                  lol
                  i just realized thats with the window down. i thought it was glazed over
                  X2
                  2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                  Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                  Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                  2005 CGM GTO.
                  386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                  2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

That is pretty cool looking.
                    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

I actually drove in that horrible shit this morning ... had an appt to get the drive side window replaced... cause a pebble or some shit etched up the glass a little... I so hope it doesn't happen again.. it took 3 wks for the dealer to get the window.

BTW the car was loving the t/c today.
                      ~Jordan~

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                        That is pretty cool looking.

hmm that reminds me of a hmm how should I put it "a strong swimer" and a pair of umm ( - )( - )

any questions?? lol
                        ~Jordan~

Comment

what I dont get it?
                          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                            what I dont get it?
                            me neither

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                            Originally posted by snowmanG6
                            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

hmm maybe i'm just retarded ... a sperm and a pair of tits.

I'll be OK really guys... I promise lol
                              ~Jordan~

Comment

Working...
                              X