Car Detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Detailing

I was wondering what you guys thought of this as far as detailing my car. Is it better to attempt oneself? or is this good?

Re: Car Detailing

you could detail yourself, it just takes time. The pricing isn't bad though for a full detail.

Comment

Yeah im currently weighing all my options. The amount of free time available to me throughout the week is really not a whole lot. Not sure I want to spend it detailing my car. Of course its only what twice a year?

Comment

I normally do a full detail once a year, Sometimes twice, but rarely. For me it takes 2 days to do a full detail by myself. If I have someone help me then I can do it in one day.

Comment

yeah I suppose my cousin would help because he would want his car done too haha. Of course we are both newbs to this stuff. Looking around online and reading the how tos. So much involved. So many different options and opinions.

Comment

Stay away... the products mentioned aren't very good at all. Granted the price somewhat reflects this, but that's all it does. If they really were a pro they would be using professional formulas.

Comment

Working...
            X