Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air intake

Try this once more!
    All the threads about removing the air filter and resonator particularly are argumentative, promise photos showing how to yet really are no help at all; nor are the promises seemingly kept.
    I plan to buy the RMSracing system because they are in Canada and would dearly like to see or read a step by step of the removal of the stock system.
    Is it as hard as some suggest and does it involve cutting/ripping/hacksawing or any other destructiveness? I have to turn the car in at the end of its lease and missing stock parts are a no-no.
    GTP driver
    G. Stephen Day

first off... no dealership in the world is going to notice the resonator missing. Secondly, when you order your intake... just take things apart and you'll see it's not that hard. Your going to have to take it out/off anyways so why start looking into it now if you don't even have the intake yet.
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

You can get it out without destroying it, it may just take an extra step or so. It's really not that hard. Once you actually get the parts and have it in front of you it will be a lot easier.

Comment

take the one fender bolt out & move it enough to get it out fine then
        My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

yes you can defn get the parts out with out cutting them, they went in didnt they? so just has to be a reverse setup

you wont be as satified with rms as you will doctorspeed

Comment

Or just demolish it. It'll make you feel better.

Comment

Re: Air intake

Originally posted by GTPdriver
              Try this once more!
              All the threads about removing the air filter and resonator particularly are argumentative, promise photos showing how to yet really are no help at all; nor are the promises seemingly kept.
              I plan to buy the RMSracing system because they are in Canada and would dearly like to see or read a step by step of the removal of the stock system.
              Is it as hard as some suggest and does it involve cutting/ripping/hacksawing or any other destructiveness? I have to turn the car in at the end of its lease and missing stock parts are a no-no.
              GTP driver
              Can you forward me some details on the RMSracing system. I am CDN and leasing my GTP.

Thanks,

Chris in Ottawa
              Black GTP, 6-speed
              Ottawa, Ontario
              Go Sens!!!

Comment

Working...
              X