Pic Request!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic Request!

Anyone have pictures of how the ebay Black Housing headlights look?? I think i only saw 1 on cardomain but he painted them from the outside. I'm thinking of going with a gunmetal/black theme as opposed to all the chrome that the SS comes with so i'm looking for some ideas!

Thanks!

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Re: Pic Request!

have a link or pic for us to look at?
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
      have a link or pic for us to look at?
      if he did he wouldnt be asking
      DUH

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

is this it?
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-06 ... otohosting

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-06 ... 0203178726

does this help?
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

well holy crabcakes, a new part! I'm getting slack with my ebay searching. and dang, they went through all that trouble to clear the reflector out and make everything black, and then they leave that ridiculous orange bulb cover there? blegh.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

yep thats it! here is a rough chop i made a while back..

Originally posted by wormhole
            well holy crabcakes, a new part! I'm getting slack with my ebay searching. and dang, they went through all that trouble to clear the reflector out and make everything black, and then they leave that ridiculous orange bulb cover there? blegh.
            i know right!

Comment

Wow the Malibu looks so mean with the blacked out headlights.

Comment

that looks hot.

Comment

DO IT NOW MISTER!!
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

damn that looks good.
                    WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

why dont they make a part like that for the g6?

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                        why dont they make a part like that for the g6?
                        good question, i think it would make them look a little like grand prix headlights which is a very good thing

Comment

anybody? i cant believe no one has bought it before

Comment

well i took the liberty of asking the seller for pics and this is what i got back

i think it looks pretty tight

Comment

very nice except the orange bulb.

Comment

Working...
                              X