Unique Coatings and Migliore Fine Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Coatings and Migliore Fine Wax

Hey guys, I am in the process of adding products to my website. One thing I would like to add is Migliore Fine Wax. I have been doing testing on this product, and it is pretty much the best product i've ever used.

It is a blend of pure carnuba and other high quality materials. It is a fairly small operation, but is quickly becoming a well known product among higher end car enthusiasts.

The wax typically runs 30 dollars for a 4 ounce jar of wax, but I would be offering it on my site for less.

Who would like to see me carry this product?

It can be applied with either or DA or by hand, and dries to a milky haze. It has amazing durability, and has an excellent shine.

Here are before and after pictures of a customers ride treated ONLY with Migliore. Results were obtained ONLY with Migliore and appliced by hand:

Before:

After wash and Migliore:

A little goes a very long way with this product. With just one jar of Migliore Fine Wax, you have 15 to 20 applications. It is intended to be applied very thin.

Please leave feedback, or PM me if you'd like to see me carry this product.

Chad
    Chad
    Unique Coatings
    http://www.uniquecoatings.co

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Re: Unique Coatings and Migliore Fine Wax

Looks damn good, and shiny. Is your website up already and what is it?
    Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

no, site is not up yet. hopefully soon.
      Chad
      Unique Coatings

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Comment

I've used this stuff before, and it was pretty decent. Very nice depth and gloss but durability was poor even for a wax of this type. Oh and just a minor note the pictures you have up the product was actually applied by machine, not by hand. Should also note that is a professional detail, so not something the 'average' joe will accomplish by just using wax and not taking proper paint prep actions.

It smells really good too, which is always a plus. I'm sure you could sell it to some members here.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
          I've used this stuff before, and it was pretty decent. Very nice depth and gloss but durability was poor even for a wax of this type. Oh and just a minor note the pictures you have up the product was actually applied by machine, not by hand. Should also note that is a professional detail, so not something the 'average' joe will accomplish by just using wax and not taking proper paint prep actions.

It smells really good too, which is always a plus. I'm sure you could sell it to some members here.
          Interfire - thank you. from the conversations i have had with the owner of the company, i was under the impression those were pictures from a customer who applied by hand. thanks for the clarification
          Chad
          Unique Coatings

Comment

Working...
          X