Paul's Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul's Photography

I bascially have a minor in Photography and enjoy taking pictures when i get a chance... so here's some Photography that I took in August. It was taken at sunrise on the atlantic Ocean in Point Pleasant NJ. I hope everyone enjoys!

Re: Paul's Photography

Pretty! Nice pics!

Comment

Those are some great shots. Strategically placed sailboat BTW. The up close of the waves is especially .
      Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
      - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
      - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Looks good Apostle Paul.....
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

Very nice Paul.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Maybe I'll post some of my earlier work as well, some of the stuff that has won awards and some other not as honored works but still well liked.

Comment

i like the second pic the best, it looks good with the sailboat in the pic

i love point pleasant, hopefully i will be back there this summer
                2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
                2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

Thanks! I'm about 97% positive I won't make it to Pt. Pleasant this summer, and those pics are probably the last time I'll see Pt Pleasant for awhile (unless I make a trip by myself down there within the next few months). Jenks is the best though especially on a friday night!

Comment

the last time i was down there was back in october. me and some friends just walked the boardwalk at night and it was fun
                    2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
                    2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

So i just took some pictures of the snow!
                      Keep in mind this is with my crappy point and click digital camera...

Comment

Do you have any landscape angled shots of that sailboat?
                        I need new walpaper and that shot looks awesome...but the camera is turned wrong!!!

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                          I need new walpaper and that shot looks awesome...but the camera is turned wrong!!!

let me check right now.... I think they are on my laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                            after a little wait for uploading this is what i have...

Comment

Thank you.

MODS:

Comment

Working...
                              X