No announcement yet.

Center Console 12v Charger port number.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Console 12v Charger port number.

I am looking for the part number for the 12v charger (plug phone charger into it) located in the center console's storage area. If you have traction control there is supposed to be a cigarrette lighter type 12v charger located in the storage area and I STRONGLY desire that damned charger receptacle. Unfortunately, the GM parts catalog does not list it anywhere. We even looked in the catalog with my VIN and the receptacle is not even shown in the exploded view of the console.

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE help me find this part number. If you don't help...I will hire Ahmed the puppet to KILL YOU!!!

JK
    How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Re: Center Console 12v Charger port number.

it isnt in your car?

it is pretty hidden, but couldnt you just get the part number for the other charger right by traction control? and then fit it into the console...be same thing wouldnt it? just need longer wires

Comment

Originally posted by mobilebyrd
      I am looking for the part number for the 12v charger (plug phone charger into it) located in the center console's storage area. If you have traction control there is supposed to be a cigarrette lighter type 12v charger located in the storage area and I STRONGLY desire that damned charger receptacle. Unfortunately, the GM parts catalog does not list it anywhere. We even looked in the catalog with my VIN and the receptacle is not even shown in the exploded view of the console.

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE help me find this part number. If you don't help...I will hire Ahmed the puppet to KILL YOU!!!

JK
      "It's Achmed! Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch~! You said Ahmed! A-C-Phlegm..."
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Which parts catalog are you using? I went straight to it on the parts catalog I use at work. Its 12450043, and that is the one in the storage box.

Comment

The part number is 12450043...oh wait.....yaaa...what Mike said...

Timing is everything
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Thanks Guys...I will try the phlem before threatening in the future.

Also, THANK YOU for finding the part number. I work at a Mitsubishi dealership and had the guys at the dealership down the street looking for me.

THANX

Comment

OK, I went to the Pontiac dealer today and we looked at the exploded diagram for the aforementioned part number. It is It shows it being the one near the front of the console near the emergency brake. I think it would also fit the center console. However, does anyone know if there is wiring prerun for the receptacle in the center console storage box? Once I purchase the two pieces I want, is the wiring already there or do I need to cut and splice. I have examined the exploded diagram and could not find any wiring to be purchased.

Comment

you might need to splice, but shouldnt have to cut. get the wire taps they make now and just tap into an existing wire. then run your extra wire that you will need to the console

i would highly doubt the wiring is there, but i could be wrong

Comment

I would think it is. Cheaper to make one harness, and have separate plugs for other systems.
                  G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                  Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                  Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                  20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
                  X