This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA Tint?

Im looking to tint my g6 but the best place I can find with the highest quality tint and best guarentee only will do 35% in the front, I was hoping for a 20% all around or something along those lines. Anyone know of a really good place in the GTA?
    Black '06 G6 GTP Coupe - Stock for now!

i have 35% and it's surprisingly dark sometimes, it's still illegal here but definately looks much better than without tint...on a side note, just post messages like this on other tint threads, you started like 15 new threads today
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

It's because people don't do a search for a topic or acctually read the thread titles to see if another thread has already been made on a subject. I'd say that a large number of threads are started because of that!!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Sorry, I just didnt see any about tinting in the GTA, it was more so looking for a shop then about the % of the tint. Again, sorry
        Black '06 G6 GTP Coupe - Stock for now!

Comment

no it's cool, sorry i don't know of any shops though
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Yea 35% would look pretty darn nice on a black car with a dark interior. Although it sounds like you want something where you can't see in at all, cuz you would probably get that effect with 20% on your car.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
            X