dumb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb question

Ok so here is prob. a really dumb question. But considering Im not what some call mechanically inclined I wanted to know if putting on side window vents was all that hard. I can fix you PC or build you a wireless network for your house, but knowledge about this stuff waved bye bye to me long a go
    2005 Granite Metallic G6
    ~Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!~

Originally posted by disposablehero
    Dear diary .... Jackpot. Geegady geegady gee.

i'm pretty sure it's really easy...they go on with double sided tape i believe...i just ordered some a couple days ago, so i hope it's easy
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

yeah i ordered mine yesterday, they should be in either tomarrow or saturday
      2005 Granite Metallic G6

Comment

damn, mine said they wont be shipped til monday

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

well i got mine from Advanced Auto and I guess they are only comin outa Pittsburgh to Baltimore...I looked at them from GM but they were like an extra$30
          2005 Granite Metallic G6

Comment

i got them from a GM parts place for like $50 shipped, keep in mind that's for a coupe

Comment

i think mine were 52 for my sedan, through GM they wanted close to 80
              2005 Granite Metallic G6

Comment

They go on with double stick tape.. really easy, I have them for the sedan. Just make sure your not doing it in direct sunlight with the car scorching hot because you'll probably have to eye ball them first and then possibly pull them back off untill u get them aligned right. OHH YEAH also, get an idea of where you think they will look the best and place them on LIGHTLY that way incase you need to pull them off all the tape hasnt set on the car!
                Originally posted by Toyz
                Originally posted by simplyred
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

They are very easy to install, like already stated don't do in direct sunlight, and make sure you use the cleaning alcohol pad to clean the surface off well. GM's are marked up there 70 if i get them from the dealership. Im just going to order mine thru http://www.pfyc.com. Its like 52shipped or something.
                  06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

Working...
                  X