Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A 4 door Jeep, sure... but a 4 door Wrangler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 4 door Jeep, sure... but a 4 door Wrangler?

Full text HERE

Jeep adds additional versatility (and doors) to its iconic off-roader.

From its beginnings as a go-anywhere military vehicle, the Jeep built a deserved reputation on its off-road prowess, with the Wrangler now considered by many as the essence of today's Jeep brand. However, Wrangler has always been limited by its lack of space for people and cargo. Jeep finally addresses these shortcomings with the introduction of the much-anticipated 4-door Wrangler Unlimited.

Jeep took the "cover" off the new Wrangler Unlimited here at the New York Auto Show in unique fashion. Completely encased in mud, the new 4-door Wrangler was revealed by the high-pressure hoses of the New York Fire Department.

Jeep unveiled the redesigned 2007 Wrangler 2-door at the auto show in Detroit earlier this year, which features increased ground clearance, larger wheels and tires, available next-generation Command-Trac and Rock-Trac transfer cases, new electric axle lockers, and an electro-disconnecting front sway bar and an all-new stiffer frame.
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

eh, whatever, I never liked wranglers to begin with
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Talk about taking a Fugly vehicle and making it Fuglier.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

That is nasty.

Comment

Yeah, I am not too fond of the 4 doors myself!
          "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

its like a little espace route

but i dont think it hurts the image of it any

Comment

Jeeps not made to be pretty. Its made to spend a crapload of money on and then see how big of a rock you can take before you rip of your transfer case. Atleast thats what i'm used to.
              Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Also true.

Comment

BOOOOOOO!
                  Originally posted by Nikki
                  You are an e-pimp.
                  Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                  I tried too, my penis way too big
                  07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                  My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                  The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeG6
                    Jeeps not made to be pretty. Its made to spend a crapload of money on and then see how big of a rock you can take before you rip of your transfer case. Atleast thats what i'm used to.
                    Agreed it is a jeep it should be dirty
                    Shit happens, Drive faster
                    GO SENS GO!!!!!!!
                    :) :) :) :) :) :)
                    GO SENS GO!!!!!!!

Comment

i like the wranglers (i like the CJ-7s better, but wranglers are ok) but these 4 door ones are ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by mdahms
                        Originally posted by YankeeG6
                        Agreed it is a jeep it should be dirty
                        /\ x100
                        Originally posted by Toyz
                        Originally posted by simplyred
                        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                        X