Cargo liner/tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cargo liner/tray

Anyone tried to order a cargo liner/tray for your G6? I ordered the one from the dealer that is listed on the GM/Goodwrench assessories site, and it's stamped with the G6 Pontiac logon, but when I put it in the trunk it was 6" too narrow. All G6's do come in one trunk size don't they?

The guy in the parts department at the dealership said GM is bad about grabbing something close to specs and then stamping it with a models logo and then hoping it will sell. Well it was like a Husky Liner, which if I bought one I might as well buy their brand, but they didn't have one. Except how do you have a company product, labeled with the model name, and it doesn't fit the car? For some reason that just blows my mind. GM has all this stock of cargo liners that are 6" too narrow. Did I hear someone say, reject sale?

Re: Cargo liner/tray

Originally posted by ArtX
    Anyone tried to order a cargo liner/tray for your G6? I ordered the one from the dealer that is listed on the GM/Goodwrench assessories site, and it's stamped with the G6 Pontiac logon, but when I put it in the trunk it was 6" too narrow. All G6's do come in one trunk size don't they?

The guy in the parts department at the dealership said GM is bad about grabbing something close to specs and then stamping it with a models logo and then hoping it will sell. Well it was like a Husky Liner, which if I bought one I might as well buy their brand, but they didn't have one. Except how do you have a company product, labeled with the model name, and it doesn't fit the car? For some reason that just blows my mind. GM has all this stock of cargo liners that are 6" too narrow. Did I hear someone say, reject sale?
    lol That is GM for ya

I had a 2004 Alero with the sport package and it was the same I could not find tires to fit the rims that were less than $200 and something a tire because GM called Goodyear and said what tire do you have a buch off for a cheap price and then they made a rim to fit the tire
    Shit happens, Drive faster
    GO SENS GO!!!!!!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :)
    GO SENS GO!!!!!!!

Comment

if it says it sized to match the trunk, then get them for false advertisment

or better yet since that probably wouldnt work, use misrepresentation

Comment

i almost got one of them before, glad i didn't...i hope you at least got your money back for false advertisement
        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

The dealer was great and gave me the money back without question. They said they would turn in a problem ticket to let them know the size was 6" too narrow. Plus I didn't mention it, but it didn't fit well back past the wheels at the rear of the trunk. It should have been a little wider there too. All in all a bad fit!!

Comment

has anyone got one since then???? and does it fit?
            what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

so no one in this whole forum has bought a cargo liner since last april??
              what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Working...
              X