Tail Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail Lights

Does anybody know if anyone has made euro style tail lights yet for the g6 sedan?? Please let me know if anybody knows anything about that... Thanks
    05 silver G6 sedan 25% tint all around no mods yet just a few stickers. Saving up for a sport bike.

Not yet as far as I know. If it is made for the G6 the odds are it is mentioned somewhere on this site. But I dont think they make them yet.

Take it easy,

Mike
    Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Nope...not yet..sorry.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Not available, and hopefully never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by ndnxtc
          Not available, and hopefully never will be.
          y?

Comment

I'll answer that one:

Like debadging, and Figure's grilles - FUGLY!

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Oh snap!
              I don't think euro-tails or altezza whatevers will look good on this whip, either.
              2006 G6 GTP Coupe
              :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
              :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
              :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Not even the kind they put on the new GTOs? With the black insides instead of red? I think those look hot!
                -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

no? c'mon..yea? stock on the left, aftermarket on the right. Those looks hot.

-Mike #1

Comment

I like the factory tails on the 6.0L GTO's, yeah.
                    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I just don't understand why a person would want less of their BRAKE lights to be visible. It makes no sense. It's like putting vinyl on the headlights to give it a "euro" look. Who cares if we need to see at night!?!

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                        I'll answer that one:

Like debadging, and Figure's grilles - FUGLY!
                        debadging isnt bad, and the bottom grills are ok, the top sucketh though

Comment

Debadging a car is a matter of taste, I guess. It just looks weird if you see a car nekked on the back end. < Nikki, I'm talking to you again.

Figure's grilles could look really nice if there was a little more refinement to them. Perhaps if the chrome trim was around the top one it would look better?

sigpic

Comment

yeh i agree, i dont like the top ones very much, i thikn the bottom looks good though, and will look even better painted

as soon as a friend gets some free time we are gonna paint the factory tops and put them back in

and i agree taking all badges off isnt my thing, but taking some of them off can look good

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82

no? c'mon..yea? stock on the left, aftermarket on the right. Those looks hot.

Those tails look like the one from the Monaro VXR.
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!
                              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X