303 Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 303 Cleaner

Has anyone tried out 303 Aerospace Cleaner?

I've heard mixed results - I am looking for an interior cleaner that doesn't shine. Hate having the sun reflect hard on the dashboard, blinding me..

Cheers!
    Life is a journey, let's ride!

Yes 303 makes very good products, I use their cleaner and protectant quite often. It's great for what you are looking for, low gloss for a stock like appearance.

Comment

this might seem like a fruity question but how's it smell? I hate using interior cleaning products that leave a strong chemical smell.

Comment

^ hows that a fruity question, it has to smell good. remember
        there are no fruity questions, just fruity people

Comment

Because some products smell like fruit

Nah, because I always make fun of my fiance because she's always wondering how stuff smells.

Comment

naw i know what you mean some of those cleaners give you a headache if you smell them. normality like orange smelling ones and stuff like that

Comment

I use Stoner Trim Cleaner for Interior Surfaces. No smell left behind, and no shine either. Just cleans, and leaves it at that.

I use stoner products all around, none have ever let me down!

Originally posted by Stoner Online

Trim Cleaner quickly removes dirt, food stains, handprints, ink, and other grime from auto trim. Cleans door panels, dashboards, consoles, steering wheels and other vinyl, plasticand leather surfaces.

Trim Cleaner is the fast and easy way to remove grimy, built-up dirt.

* Quickly and easily removes dirt, grime, dried food stains, fingerprints, blood, and ink from vinyl, plastic, leather and other interior automotive surfaces.
              * Trim Cleaner's thick foam concentrates the cleaning action on the dirt, so it won't drip away before you can wipe it clean. Won't fade or deplete protective plastic layers.
              * This versatile cleaner removes tough grime from almost any hard surface in your vehicle, home or office.
              http://www.stoneronline.com
              2009 PONTIAC G8
              MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

i can think of a few trims that need cleaning

did i just say that

Comment

Originally posted by midnightG6GT
                  i can think of a few trims that need cleaning

did i just say that
                  2009 PONTIAC G8
                  MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                    this might seem like a fruity question but how's it smell? I hate using interior cleaning products that leave a strong chemical smell.
                    It smells almost like Armor All, just not as strong.

Comment

Re: 303 Cleaner

I used to use 303 all the time, and I do not remember it having a bad smell. Certainly better than the Armour All I used before 303.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by ragingfish
                        I use Stoner Trim Cleaner for Interior Surfaces. No smell left behind, and no shine either. Just cleans, and leaves it at that.

I use stoner products all around, none have ever let me down!

Originally posted by Stoner Online

Trim Cleaner quickly removes dirt, food stains, handprints, ink, and other grime from auto trim. Cleans door panels, dashboards, consoles, steering wheels and other vinyl, plasticand leather surfaces.

Trim Cleaner is the fast and easy way to remove grimy, built-up dirt.

* Quickly and easily removes dirt, grime, dried food stains, fingerprints, blood, and ink from vinyl, plastic, leather and other interior automotive surfaces.
                        * Trim Cleaner's thick foam concentrates the cleaning action on the dirt, so it won't drip away before you can wipe it clean. Won't fade or deplete protective plastic layers.
                        * This versatile cleaner removes tough grime from almost any hard surface in your vehicle, home or office.
                        http://www.stoneronline.com
                        Umm, WTF. Are ppl driving around with dead Hookers in there car's or something??

If anyone actully is a hooker, I apologize
                        Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                        Originally posted by schenko
                        If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Working...
                        X