Calgary Peeps! Race City in April?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary Peeps! Race City in April?

Any of you guys want to go to Race City on a Friday night in April? I've never had a a track so close to me before and I'd love to find out what my GTP will do in the 1/4 mile.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Hey Tom, we'll all make a date for friday night to hit up Race city, I know Ace likes to go there... And I'd like to find out what my GTP does in a 1/4 mile... I also got a friend that wants to go and see what his 95 Honda Prelude does, (he thinks his car is faster than mine)... So we can go, but I think April is gonna be abit cold or maybe even snow...
    sigpic
    GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

I'm in! I used to run my truck but now I'm a spectator. A friend of mine recently bought a SRT10 Ram and I tend to chill with a group that builds 5.0 Mustangs.

Tom you never went to Stoney Creek or St Thomas?

Comment

Originally posted by PDRtech
        I'm in! I used to run my truck but now I'm a spectator. A friend of mine recently bought a SRT10 Ram and I tend to chill with a group that builds 5.0 Mustangs.

Tom you never went to Stoney Creek or St Thomas?
        I really wanted to go, but never found the time. It's a pain when you have to drive more than an hour for something like that.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Ok, so we've got:

Me
          Mike
          Chris
          Troy --- tentative depending on schedule
          jnak --- tentative depending on schedule
          jonnycat

sigpic

Comment

so the list of ppl are for Race city in April here in town right?
            sigpic
            GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

6 vs 6 videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
              .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Troy is in Lethbridge, and I think Jnak is too.

April isn't the best time for them though, so we'll see about their availability and plan for that.

I'm going to go in april anyway.

sigpic

Comment

I will go opening night and consider running for video purposes, but I know theres no point running my car regularily. I generally hang out with friends and watch as I've not always had a vehicle to run but have spectated since childhood. I have been lucky to run a 300ZXTT at St Thomas and my Sierra at Stoney Creek. Currently until I rebuild my Camino I am relegated to envying friends.

Favourite Calgary Race City memory: when I came to train summer '02, I saw a brand new Viper get wasted by a 1st gen Caravan with the 2.2L Turbo inside. It was hilarious.

Comment

<--- in Lethbridge.

But yeah, I'm a chartered accountant so April's not such a good month for me

Comment

Re: Calgary Peeps! Race City in April?

so is this still something that is on the go guys? i have never been on the 1/4 mile and would love to see some of the faster 6's run. I might even get the nuts to run it myself, stock and all.
                      2009 Panther Black Metallic Pontiac G8

Comment

I'm still all for it. I was thinking about going this Friday coming actually.

sigpic

Comment

well I would be down for next friday. I think it would be cool to meet my fellow calgary 6er's.......... Anyone else?

Comment

wonderful weather we're having today

Comment

Definitely not going today.

I heard that they open the track up on Wednesday nights too? Maybe on Wednesday?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X