Badge Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badge Changes

This was a cheap mod. I removed the GM badges from the doors of the car, took off the "Pontiac G6" badges, and repositioned the GTP logo.

***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Hot! I like it!

I've got a get another set of GTP badges so I can put them where I wanna put them.
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Looks Good

Comment

Looks nice

Comment

i like that better than any of the other re-badge/debadges that i've seen
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Looks good!!

I just took off my "Pontiac G6" badge, still have to take the GM one off the side and the Pontiac arrown off the back. I'm leaving the GTP where its at.
            2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
              Looks good!!

I just took off my "Pontiac G6" badge, still have to take the GM one off the side and the Pontiac arrown off the back. I'm leaving the GTP where its at.
              That's the way I had mine before I moved the GTP. Looks good that way too.
              ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

I got nothin'...

But looks great!
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I like that a lot. Nice and clean. I still don't understand why they put the lock where they did though. Oh well.

Comment

looks good!
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

did u have any trouble with seeing out line where they used to be?
                      My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

I dont think any of us had the problem... a good 5-10 of us have debadged.. I know I didnt see any problems and I have the crimson red as well...
                        Originally posted by Toyz
                        Originally posted by simplyred
                        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Nope, no outlines. I wiped it down, polished and waxed where the badges were. Can't tell there was ever anything there!

Comment

Originally posted by noRulez
                            I like that a lot. Nice and clean. I still don't understand why they put the lock where they did though. Oh well.
                            I totally agree! I'm considering doing away with it altogether, then just filling, sanding and repainting. I'd be pretty nervous about it though. Never done much body work. It would look so much better.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Working...
                              X