Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Bentley Continental GTC

Full text here.

The famed British marque adds to its lineup of exclusive automobiles.

Bentley Motors has had a very successful run since introducing the Continental GT three years ago. This high-performance sport coupe has helped revive the brand and has since been joined by two other models—the Continental Flying Spur and the elegant Azure convertible.
    With one-third of Bentley's U.S. sales coming from the New York area, it only made sense to introduce the all-new Continental GTC convertible at the New York Auto Show. The GTC is the third and final vehicle in the Continental series.

"The Continental GTC is the most distinctive new Bentley yet," explained Bentley Motors' Chairman and Chief Executive, Dr. Franz-Josef Paefgen. "It is very elegant and at the same time effortlessly modern. It will appeal to many different customers: people who are tired of driving sports cars that require too much effort; people who want to move up from more standard convertibles; and people who want to make a statement about what they drive, yet still own a car that they can use every day of the year."

The GTC carries the lines of the beautiful GT coupe with the soft-top in place. A single push of a button transforms this new Bentley into the world's fastest open-top automobile. With its 552-horsepower turbocharged W12 engine, the Continental GTC boasts a top speed with the top down of 190 mph, redefining the idea of "wind in your hair." The GTC also features a full-time all-wheel-drive system for improved handling in any conditions.
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

vrooooooom

Comment

I wish I had like a million bucks just layin around. I would get 2.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I've actually seen two in my area, the coupe that is. Very sharp, and big, car.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Ft. Lauderdale was like... littered with these things (coupes). Mike is right, they are sizeable, loooong for a 2 door whip. I dunno if I'd drop the stacks fo dis one though. I'd rather rock tha lambo
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

Actually, they are identical in length to the G6 coupe...189.1". But the wheelbase on the G6 is longer at 112.3 compared to the Bentley's 108.1
            -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

seriously? this car is big then.
              2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

yep. the Bentley is a little taller though, I think by around 2".
                -Mike #1

Comment

WTF!>? it DEFINITELY looks lower. I'm so mad about these measurements I'm gonna key the next Bentley I see!!
                  2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

Working...
                  X