Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vector Tuning in Ft. Lauderdale this weekend!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector Tuning in Ft. Lauderdale this weekend!

I'll be in tuning some GTO's near the airport if you would like one of our world famous Vector Tunes PM me and I'll get you setup!
    Chris White
    http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
    2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
    2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
    2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
    2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
    2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

You gotta be kidding me! Just when I'm getting everything paid off after the holidays and can't put out the money this week!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

How much for ECM/TCM?
      Just curious.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Programming is $349 on your vehicle, if you need a new ECM/TCM PM me and I'll cut you a killer deal
        Chris White
        http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
        2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
        2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
        2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
        2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
        2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Wouldn't need a new one, just what I got on the car. So $349?Check in here cause I may PM you. What day are you gonna be down?

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

ECM/TCM

Does the ECM/TCM tune make a noticeable difference in everyday driving? I mean if someone were to drive the car, would the tranny be shifting really hard under normal acceleration? Also, if I were to get this tune while you were down, do you just reflash the computers? Or do you dyno/road test it and make adjustments?
            Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
            - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
            - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Re: ECM/TCM

Originally posted by steelgraygtp
              Does the ECM/TCM tune make a noticeable difference in everyday driving? I mean if someone were to drive the car, would the tranny be shifting really hard under normal acceleration? Also, if I were to get this tune while you were down, do you just reflash the computers? Or do you dyno/road test it and make adjustments?
              Long story short it makes you go "WHOOOOO" more and it doesn't kill the car

He'll flash the ECM and TCM in your car.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I know it makes a huge improvement but if I were to drive normally would I be getting jerked back and forth on every shift? If my dad were to take it for a spin, would he know? So its the same tune everyone gets, no adjustments?
                Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Same tune everyone gets. I don't about the difference for your everyday driving. Someone who has a tune already would have to answer that.

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

For me it actually make the shifts smoother. The tune itself changes the car's powerband, and when Chris redoes the TCM as well he adjusts it to fit the new powerband, and how! When I was driving friends around like literally right after i put my new ECM and TCM in first thing they noticed was the smoother shifts. So it might actually help the life of your tranny.

Likewise, I had my Dad drive my car a few weeks after the tune. First thing he noticed as soon as he drove it once was "WOW. This thing's really picked up some balls" At that point I then told him about the Tune and he didn't get mad at all

The removal of the nanny controls like Torque Management that doesn't let you put all the car's power down REALLY helps it.
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I know it makes a huge improvement but if I were to drive normally would I be getting jerked back and forth on every shift? If my dad were to take it for a spin, would he know? So its the same tune everyone gets, no adjustments?
                      Depend on how your Dad drives. If he drives like me, he'll want to keep your 6, unless he owns a vette or sometin.
                      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I think he likes to use the power in my car. My 1st was was against him in his 1991 Deville. Its pretty fast. Would chirping the shifts be a frequent occurance with a ECM/TCM tune?

Comment

That you'll have to ask Chris or others that have that tune.
                          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Well I'm gonna be there. He said he'll be tuning from 12-2 on Saturday. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
                              Depend on how your Dad drives. If he drives like me, he'll want to keep your 6, unless he owns a vette or sometin.
                              He has a WS6 Trans Am for fun and 1500HD for work

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Working...
                              X