Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chrome window trim(sedans) chrome lower grill trim (56kpics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrome window trim(sedans) chrome lower grill trim (56kpics)

I know we have a chrome window trim product thread but it is about the ebay kit. This is about the stuff you would need to make your own.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:08 pm Post subject: READ BEFORE POSTING A REVIEW

__________________________________________________ ___________
    1st is the chrome window trim.
    Brand: Stylegaurd
    Price: $14.99
    Purchased From: Pepboys.

Installation: easy, pretty much idiot proof
    Installation Time: 20mins
    Any Installation Tips You Have: Make sure air temp is about 50F to ensure proper bonding.

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: YES

Any Other Comments:
    One roll does an entire sedan and you end up with some left over. You get about 25 inches worth that is 3/8inch.
    *Please note* it recommends waiting at least 3 days after application before washing car for proper bonding.

__________________________________________________ ___________
    2nd is the chrome trim for the lower grills.

Brand: Stylegaurd
    Price: $14.99
    Purchased From: Pepboys.

Installation: easy, pretty much idiot proof
    Installation Time: 20mins
    Any Installation Tips You Have: Make sure air temp is about 50F to ensure proper bonding.

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: YES

Any Other Comments:
    I also bought it from pepboys for $14.99 (tax not included) it is Stylegaurd brand. One roll does the entire lower grills and your left with quite bit left over. To ensure proper bonding wait 3 days before washing car.

Nice! I didn't know till the other day they just sold that at Pepboys I got mine off eBay and everything
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

When I did my lower grilles I couldn't find the door edge stuff since that's what i wanted. I used the other one that you listed and it worked pretty well.... eventually i'll need to redo it though.

Comment

I got my lower chrome stripping at a local meijer's it was either 9.99 or 14.99 dont remember. Altho I did have to add a few drops of superglue to make them stay on. Its nice to know that I can get the upper chrome from a pepboys so i dont have to go through ebay if I ever have to replace it.
        My Car Domain
        Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Re: chrome window trim(sedans) chrome lower grill trim (56kpics)

thanks for that info Im going to do that

so much for my wish list

Comment

Originally posted by boomer30
            thanks for that info Im going to do that

so much for my wish list
            F'ing assgoblin cunt rag whore

anyhow glad I found this. now I will save money over the ebay stuff

A+

AJ
            De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
            Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
            Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
            My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

pics on the car?? I'm sure they're elsewhere right?
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                pics on the car?? I'm sure they're elsewhere right?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17163" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19575

Comment

Working...
                X