need a photoshop plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a photoshop plz

I was hoping someone could photoshop the color of the g6 from blue to silver. i wanted to see how the upper and lower grills would look on my car. thanks!

heres mine for color

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Just start drinking tequila until the color of the car changes... It may take a few, but im sure things will start to change, just keeping drinking until the color changes, then you will know what it looks like.

Sorry i dont have photoshop, but i have lots of tequila!
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Someone say Tequila???

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
        Just start drinking tequila until the color of the car changes... It may take a few, but im sure things will start to change, just keeping drinking until the color changes, then you will know what it looks like.

Sorry i dont have photoshop, but i have lots of tequila!
        well i only got some bottles of vodka here.will they work too? :P
        you can send me a complementary bottle of tequila with my shirt and decal order if you like.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint

Comment

oh God! my thread was killed within in five minutes of making it.Nooooooo.
          i guess theres something about me that screams off topic.!

Show
          -20% tint

Comment

I think it might be a record....

Comment

need pic of your car for color please

im not searching

Comment

Im here for ya newbie my man.....

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Comment

is this pic good JP?

Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon

thanks poners! now i have a great idea of what it will look like.

Show
                      -20% tint

Comment

Just trying to help my buddy..... :P
                        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon

18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

haha

i did this long before you gave me shot of car and before lunch so i was in hurry

nice work pooners

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                              is this pic good JP?

yeh taht will work..ill work on it in my free time here at work

Comment

Working...
                              X