Side skirts first or front bumper piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side skirts first or front bumper piece

I got a spare job now so I can save up money for the Razzi Kit. But I will be buying the bodykit in pieces ha :P Should I start with with the side skirts or front bumper first My mom is already bitchin at me telling me all the problems I had driving around with my GA but I don't care ha I'd rather buy in pieces and can have them painted then buying the whole kit and drivin around with primed pieces like everybody else does in Wisconsin

Then why don't you do what us smart city folk do and buy the whole kit and set it aside in the garage untill you have the money to paint it hehehe That way you wont have a problem with the color matching as you might if you paint it at different times... just my opinion but makes sense to me ESPECIALLY if you have black!!!!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

WAITING

Yeah I guess it ain't going to kill me if I wait till July or August to come up with the money If I want something really bad I can't wait I'm like I'll buy it today but I refuse to put more purchases on my credit cards I pay cash now or nothing at all

Comment

Well thats probably a good thing... but like I said its just my opinion that I would wait to till it can all be done at one time and that way you don't run into any problem with paint or whatnot.. plus that way it will all be fresh and done at the same time and will look its best! I wont ever buy a body kit for my car when I live in NY unless I have a winter beater because it just destroys them to quickly!!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

If you do anything, buy the front and rear piece first. You might like the way the car looks without the side rocker panels. I know alot of people have said that the lines on the complete body kit don't match.
          2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

yeah def. wait to have it all painted at once , buy the kit all at once have it sit still you have enough to do it all at once, I know its hard to wait specially if its sitting in the garage.. But sometimes the wait is worth it.
            06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

Working...
            X