Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midnightG6GT

Well I will have to say

Jeff had great communication and also listed to the detail everything about the lower grills I bought/traded him. The shipping was nice, smooth, and easy. I would deal with him again anyday.

Great work Jeff

thanks for everything

Comment

Re: midnightG6GT

jeff was very easy to deal with... description was exact and shipped things out on time and as expected... would do business with again...

thanks darlin for my stage 3

Comment

Awesome to work with. Easy to communicate with. All around a good buyer!

Thanks again! :

Comment

thanks to everyone

Comment

jeff was a great seller, i bought upper and lower recessed grills from him and he had great comunication. he even paid half the shipping becuase it turned out more. received my trcking number promptly this morning. and i should be getting the grills this wed. i will update with pics when i do. i will definitley do business with again.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

so you are the one that took mine and troys grills huh?

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                so you are the one that took mine and troys grills huh?
                no i bought them!

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint

Comment

Comment

here are the grills i bought from jeff. came in great condition. and look awesome.
                    i know my headlight is fogged a bit.

Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

they look great

Comment

I have recently done business with Jeff, (MidnightG6GT) Great communication and super fast shipping. Overall I give this guy a 10/10.
                        Thanks again for the Chrome Trim for Upper grills .
                        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Lower Grilles

Finally got the chrome lower grilles installed today and they look great. I wish to thank MidnightG6GT for the sale and they even came with instructions! I am immensely satisfied with both the product and doing business with MidnightG6GT. The only thing is that he he currently has three more sets for sale at a lesser price but I am still satisfied with the deal. He seems to be a reputable dealer offering good products. Took about an hour to remove the stock grilles and install the new including having to remove the license plate holder and then re-riveting.
                          GTPdriver
                          G. Stephen Day

Comment

Re: Lower Grilles

Thanks very much for the review and sorry about these being a lower price, I had a little trouble selling the ones to you and i honestly didn't think these would sell as fast as they did. im glad to hear you got them in and im sure they look great.

Jeff

Comment

It was a pleasure doing business with Jeff, he had excellent communication, fast shipping and a great product. I got a set of the lower grills from him and couldn't be happier. Now if he can only get a set of recessed uppers for a great price

PS Here is a pic of the final product.
                              Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

Working...
                              X