My passenger side seat lever is cracked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My passenger side seat lever is cracked

I was cleaning my car tonight and I just noticed my passenger seat has been grinding really bad I know its not automatic like my driver seat is but anyway my seat lever is cracked inside on the the little circle part I have the coupe! Do you think its covered by factory warranty? or are they going to accuse me of breaking it My plastic never cracked in my other Pontiacs and my poor car only has 4100 miles on it

For a part like that they aren't going to put up a fuss about it. I had a problem like that on my last car that wasn't on warranty and all I had to pay for was the part, they installed it for free and it was a 6 dollar part or something.

Take it in and see what they say, thats not normal wear and tear that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
      For a part like that they aren't going to put up a fuss about it. I had a problem like that on my last car that wasn't on warranty and all I had to pay for was the part, they installed it for free and it was a 6 dollar part or something.

Take it in and see what they say, thats not normal wear and tear that soon.
      I took off the part but maybe I should put it back on ha Its on my passenger side I only lifted that lever a couple of times but its been lifted alot because I had in tooo many shops already like the window tinters, and Circuit City to install my sound system so I don't know they could of broke it too but I'm not pointing fingers at anyone yet

Comment

Yeah I would put it all back together and take it in. Things like that just happen sometimes.

I'd point the finger at Circuit City

Comment

stacy- i would think they (dealer) would take care of it, but if they dont, go grab yourself a tube of plastic weld. That stuff rocks for plastic pieces. I damn near put a whole dash back together with that stuff once
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Seat Lever

Originally posted by Toyz
            stacy- i would think they (dealer) would take care of it, but if they dont, go grab yourself a tube of plastic weld. That stuff rocks for plastic pieces. I damn near put a whole dash back together with that stuff once
            I took the piece to the dealer directly in my hands ha and I showed them the crack its cracked on the circle part inside! Then the owner's brother was giving me shit like I was abusing my G6 what kind of people are ridin with me I know he was just joking about I'm stilllll waiting for the part so hopefully they ordered it for me!

Comment

Well hopefully they fix it. If not thats stupid of them not to, something so little why would they not just go ahead and replace it.

Comment

Working...
              X