08 GXP:Leather seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08 GXP:Leather seats

I have an 08 GXP, and the specs say front leather "seating" area. So is the back seat leather also? I can't tell the difference. Dealer was no help as usual.
    Thanks

i would think so i have an 08 gt and they are leather all through

Comment

fix the avatar geesh

Comment

I have an '07 GTP with leather... its all the way around. For '08 - I think the GXPs only come with leather surface.

(and the leather's so sweet.. far better than that of my gf's altima coupe) ... that stuff feels like a cheap pleather coat!
        2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
        - 6 Speed Automatic
        - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
        - Chrome lower grill inserts
        - Spoiler

Comment

There are some pretty amazing "fake leathers" around now... it may be that the seating surface, which will wear, is real leather and the rest is fake.
          Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Originally posted by bull09

(and the leather's so sweet..

ya right dude. G6 leather is cheap and hard
            2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
            Black/Black coupe

Comment

Originally posted by jerrodmann

I hate the seats comfotablity in the 6er...... thought about trading it in a few months ago because of that..... instead I just grew "use" to it. I sat in a G5 with leather..... G5s leather isnt as nice as the 6ers leather but the seat are comfotable
              2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
              Gotta have it Green color
              Brembo brake package
              420 HP 5.0L
              Ford Racing Power Pack
              GT500 track pack differential cover
              BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

i love the cloth seats..very comfortable
                what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

i have an 08 and i like the seat i have no complaints

Comment

Stick your hand between the seat and the console - that is the fake leather.

I have 07 gtp and i'm pretty sure they are nuance leather, like they used to use in buicks and caddies. I like the leather, I'm not sure how the support in the seats will hold up tho.

Comment

I dunno what your talking about my 06 GTP seats ar soft as soft as cloths.. I dunno what you put on them but i use the meguirs all in 1 step product.. i don't use a cloth i message it in with my hands and it works
                      2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

maybe you just have a really tough ass?

i haven't had a problem involving fatigue nor soreness after driving for many long trips although I did have to tilt my drivers' seat backwards in order to find a comfortable seating position for my knee.
                        2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                        - 6 Speed Automatic
                        - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                        - Chrome lower grill inserts
                        - Spoiler

Comment

I like the leather seats in my 6, but I wouldn't call the leather top quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Vandie
                            i love the cloth seats..very comfortable
                            Cloth seats FTW!!!

I actually prefer cloth over leather myself. I hate it when my butt slides around. At least I was sliding around in my pa's Volvo and I hated it.
                            <-- Gray G6? Click!
                            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I like my cloth seats though I must say I am like the only gtp that has cloth seats it seems heh. For the most I don't like leather because you stick to it in the summer and are freezing in the winter sometimes. I have been in a couple of benz that had really uncomfortable and kinda cheap looking leather also. I think some of the worst seats for sitting in for awhile would be a passats leather seats and my old vibes seats weren't very comfortable either. Some of the best seats I have had to take really long trips in our caddy seats.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Working...
                              X