Cargo Net for 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cargo Net for 08

I just picked up the wifes 08 GXP (Pef Red/Ebony, Non Street).

I noticed that the cargo net for the truck are just two small nets that connect to both sides of the inside fender. I thought it would be one that spans the back portion of the trunk, like my GP GTP and other cars. Does anyone know if i can use another GM car's net for the G6? I haven't tried my GP net yet But a quick mesure shows that the GP net is over 11" larger than the gap between the net hooks in the G6.
    Thanks
    Frank

Re: CArgo Net for 08

Originally posted by fgriff1
    I just picked up the wifes 08 GXP (Pef Red/Ebony, Non Street).

I noticed that the cargo net for the truck are just two small nets that connect to both sides of the inside fender. I thought it would be one that spans the back portion of the trunk, like my GP GTP and other cars. Does anyone know if i can use another GM car's net for the G6? I haven't tried my GP net yet But a quick mesure shows that the GP net is over 11" larger than the gap between the net hooks in the G6.
    Thanks
    Frank
    im using a cargo net from my 2000 grand am gt that I traded in for the G6. the fit is pretty close to perfect. it runs horizontally across the trunk

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

Thanks WhiteGTP06

Comment

I don't have a net that runs horizontally across the trunk, but one of the holders that holds the factory nets up likes to pop off from time to time... Nothing a little JB Weld or super glue won't fix, but something you might want to watch for since the pressure on the "holder" will be more likely to pull it out if you have a cargo net running horizontally..

WhiteGTP06.. you have a pic of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakkedOut
          I don't have a net that runs horizontally across the trunk, but one of the holders that holds the factory nets up likes to pop off from time to time... Nothing a little JB Weld or super glue won't fix, but something you might want to watch for since the pressure on the "holder" will be more likely to pull it out if you have a cargo net running horizontally..

WhiteGTP06.. you have a pic of yours?
          i dont have a pic of it right now maybe tomorrow in the sun light I can snap a pic. ive had the grand am net in there for a little over a year now and no problems. the holders have stayed in place and are nice and tight.

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

I'm using on from a 96 eclipse, which also fit a 99 monte carlo, and the G6
            Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

Working...
            X